Cloverplay lets you play Stadia and xCloud games on Android using on-screen touch controls.
Please see the website for installation information.
Current changelog: 2020-05-01 (v0.3) - More customization options. - Make the APKs smaller. - Add crash reporting via Sentry.
2020-04-20 (v0.2) - The ABXY button size and spacing is now customizable. - Fixed some weird spacing issues & bugs with checking for root access. 2020-04-15 Initial version.
How does this compare to TouchStadia?
TouchStadia advantages compared to Cloverplay:
- Works on any device. (You can use Xtadia on Android to make Stadia run on non-approved devices,
but Xposed is needed for that to work.)
- No root access required.
- Can be combined with Stadia+ if you use a browser with extension support (e.g. Yandex).
- Supports custom control layouts.
Cloverplay advantages compared to TouchStadia:
- Allows you to use the official app (this tends to yield slightly better performance IME).
- Works with xCloud.
- Significantly easier to use (no copying scripts or custom extensions required).
- Joysticks are visible without incurring extra lag.
- Has support for the Stadia-specific assistant and screenshot buttons.
Cloverplay, App for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/refi64/cloverplay
Last Updated 2020-05-01