FORUMS

[APP][BETA][ROOT][9+] Cloverplay - on screen controls for Stadia and xCloud

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 118

Post Reply Email Thread
30th April 2020, 04:46 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi there. I bought the APP but had to ask for a refund. The APP keeps on crashing. Is there a way to fix it? I have android 10 magisk root, rog 2. Thanks.
2nd May 2020, 03:20 AM |#12  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai18951

Hi there. I bought the APP but had to ask for a refund. The APP keeps on crashing. Is there a way to fix it? I have android 10 magisk root, rog 2. Thanks.

Replied on PayPal.
2nd May 2020, 03:25 AM |#13  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
I've just released version 0.3 of the app! This isn't a huge release, but it adds some new settings, makes the APK sizes smaller, and adds Sentry crash reporting.

In addition, Cloverplay is now on the Play Store!! (Actually, it's been on there for around a week now, and I just didn't notice...) As a result, 0.3 has been uploaded there as well. Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...i64.cloverplay
2nd May 2020, 11:12 PM |#14  

More
I have a problem that i did not have in previous version. The virtual controller does not stick. When i touch the virtual controller goes away. And the APP is always turning off. Os there a fix? Android 9.
3rd May 2020, 08:29 AM |#15  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I have a problem that i did not have in previous version. The virtual controller does not stick. When i touch the virtual controller goes away. And the APP is always turning off. Os there a fix? Android 9.

Could you be a tad more specific as to not sticking, e.g. a screenshot or short video? Also by turning off, do you mean it randomly disappears, the accessibility service goes off, etc?
3rd May 2020, 10:31 AM |#16  

More
Yeah it disapears. But it os ok because i have this problem on Android 9 then i update to Android 10 and it works. I Will buy the version. Thanks.
4th May 2020, 12:41 AM |#17  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yeah it disapears. But it os ok because i have this problem on Android 9 then i update to Android 10 and it works. I Will buy the version. Thanks.

Oof that's not great, I'll have to try it on a Pie device locally soon...
4th May 2020, 12:42 AM |#18  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Version 0.4 is out! This doesn't change much, but there's a bugfix where the app would crash immediately on opening. If you couldn't open it at all before, it should be working now.
11th May 2020, 12:04 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can you look at the deadzone with the analog stick, the deadzone is too high right now
22nd June 2020, 04:47 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
When will it be compatible with older versions of Android?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)