FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Nov-04-16, 4.4.4, v1.8.0] LeapDroid - Fastest Android Emulator & Game Player for PC

926 posts
Thanks Meter: 483

By huisinro, Senior Member on 23rd June 2016, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th June 2016, 03:20 PM |#91  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silicon Valley, California

More
@Zolchi you are right, there is only 1920x1200 for now, will add option to support arbitrary resolutions in next release
The Following User Says Thank You to huisinro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift huisinro Ad-Free

30th June 2016, 03:33 PM |#92  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naifaharsy

Lagy or not? Because this emulator right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Leapdroid has no lags, it is much powerful than any real android phone or tablet you can find. Give it a try, and you will see. Ours is the fastest emulator in town.
HyperLoop_WuWuWu
30th June 2016, 05:52 PM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Did you run process explorer at the same time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimras186

Offcourse i downloaded from Play Store i don't download APK files as i can't know what version they are.

CPU: Intel Core I5-2500K 4 kernel running i recall its 3,40Ghz or there abouts
RAM: 16GM of ram

@Nimras186 That is a pretty decent machine, assume the top at the time of purchasing. The configuration is definitely OK.
Did you happen to run process explorer at the same of running installer? The process explorer here means the one from "Windows SysInternals". technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/processexplorer.aspx
We observed rare conflicts. If so, please close "process explorer" and have a try.
30th June 2016, 06:29 PM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
so...any idea whats causing the sound bug?
30th June 2016, 10:18 PM |#95  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImageCraft

so...any idea whats causing the sound bug?

We are testing this. don't expect to fix this audio issue soon, though.
1st July 2016, 02:26 PM |#96  
Flag Semarang
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Just wondering though, I read update is coming up. There is an updater inside the emulator right?
1st July 2016, 03:10 PM |#97  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skcyte

Just wondering though, I read update is coming up. There is an updater inside the emulator right?

The build will be ready soon, but you will have to do it manually, uninstall the old version, then install the new one. We will post update news here in this thread.
1st July 2016, 03:53 PM |#98  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I'm loving this. It's incredibly fast. I was able to install xposed by running the tool linked here http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=10300 All credit for this tool goes to yourarjunjadeja
The Following User Says Thank You to rdp1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rdp1234 Ad-Free
1st July 2016, 05:06 PM |#99  
Flag Shillong
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Does this emulator supports xbox 360 controller ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA-Developers mobile app
1st July 2016, 07:02 PM |#100  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyjawripper

Does this emulator supports xbox 360 controller ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA-Developers mobile app

We don't support joystick input yet, will look into that in future release, won't be far into the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to huisinro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift huisinro Ad-Free
1st July 2016, 07:27 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member

More
We just released a new build, version 1.1, the main feature is that now we translate all Android GLES calls into Windows DirectX calls. DirectX is much better implemented then OpenGL.
If somehow not working with this new mode, you can use this command to use the opengl mode:

LeapdroidVM.exe -vfiber -opengl -s vm1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android emulator, android virtual machine, android vm, fastest android emulator, leapdroid

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)