FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Nov-04-16, 4.4.4, v1.8.0] LeapDroid - Fastest Android Emulator & Game Player for PC

923 posts
Thanks Meter: 480

By huisinro, Senior Member on 24th June 2016, 12:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2016, 06:17 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So interesting, I've been using LeapDroid on my laptop without any issues (mostly) but when I installed it on this computer (desktop) it has only come up once. The application came up, I logged into Google, played around with it for a bit and then closed it out. When i went to open it again, the loading cursor just sits there and no application. Using Process Hacker, it shows that LeapDroidVMFrontEnd is running but nothing else. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks..

19th August 2016, 07:20 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
That did it, launches now. I should have checked the website first. The emulator is very responsive, nice work. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huisinro

Check this reply:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1000

HyperLoop_WuWuWu
19th August 2016, 07:25 PM |#1003  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iced00d

So interesting, I've been using LeapDroid on my laptop without any issues (mostly) but when I installed it on this computer (desktop) it has only come up once. The application came up, I logged into Google, played around with it for a bit and then closed it out. When i went to open it again, the loading cursor just sits there and no application. Using Process Hacker, it shows that LeapDroidVMFrontEnd is running but nothing else. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks..

Could you kill LeapdroidVMFrontend and Vbox Interface using Process Hacker and retry?
19th August 2016, 07:34 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh510tahoe

To have a better experience playing Pokémon Go, we suggest you change the resolution from its default (1280x800) to 480x800.

To change the resolution, right-click on whichever VM you are using (e.g. Leapdroid VM1 in the below case), click "properties", then in the "target" textbox, change

"C:\Program Files\Leapdroid\VM\LeapdroidVM.exe" -vfiber -s vm1

to

"C:\Program Files\Leapdroid\VM\LeapdroidVM.exe" -vfiber -w 480 -h 800 -s vm1

The result should look like this:

Pokémon Go

I tried changing the shortcut, but this is what I got (attached)... any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	172
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	3847707  
19th August 2016, 07:40 PM |#1005  
Flag Fremont
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefletcher85

I tried changing the shortcut, but this is what I got (attached)... any ideas?

The software resolution must still be set to 1280x800. To change this setting, use adb. The command is:
> adb shell wm size reset

To use adb, first make sure LeapDroid is running. Then follow the below steps:

1. Open a command prompt (hit the windows key, and type 'cmd', and hit enter).
2. In the command prompt, type cd "C:\Program Files\Leapdroid\VM"
3. type: adb shell wm size reset

Hope this helps!
19th August 2016, 07:50 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huisinro

Did you try add the OpenGL mode? Our help page on our website has info on his to add -opengl option. Check this the trouble shooting section, app not load.

Add OpenGL option

Tried it. Unfortunately still crashes :/
20th August 2016, 04:05 AM |#1007  
Flag Semarang
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I've been trying to use vpn apps and it doesn't work. Is this just me or the emulator?
20th August 2016, 04:31 AM |#1008  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLoop_WuWuWu

Could you kill LeapdroidVMFrontend and Vbox Interface using Process Hacker and retry?

Did and now when the application starts - LeapdroidVM error - Unknown Internal Error.......
20th August 2016, 04:39 AM |#1009  

More
Good and fast, but...
While Leapdroid is fast and not too much resource-consuming like the others, I have some issues. I can't run some apps from Play Store.
1. Facebook messenger - it shows endless white screen.
2. OpenVPN - cannot connect. Imported .ovpn profile from SD card, and black screen until 'Leapdroid' appear like when I started the emulator. And suddenly Leapdroid exits itself.
3. Yandex Browser and Yandex Browser Alpha - when I opened it, couldn't past the white screen with its logo (the Y word).
4. Zombie Shooter - couldn't past black screen. In my phone it shows 'loading' right after launching the game. And possibly I can't run Alien Shooter from the same developer (Sigma) too, since the game uses very similar mechanics.
20th August 2016, 12:04 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi i have fresh installed Windows 10 with anniversary update , and i can not install it cause it tells me that i need driver what is signed
i can not disable signature checking cause is my working machine and i must have this feature turned on for my work
20th August 2016, 02:42 PM |#1011  

More
no soundin leapdriod for windows
i dowloaded leapdriod for windows but i have no sound please help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android emulator, android virtual machine, android vm, fastest android emulator, leapdroid

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)