FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Nov-04-16, 4.4.4, v1.8.0] LeapDroid - Fastest Android Emulator & Game Player for PC

926 posts
Thanks Meter: 483

By huisinro, Senior Member on 23rd June 2016, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st July 2016, 10:23 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Definitely OK for reporting imcompatibilities
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImageCraft

i'm also running memu, bluestacks uninstalled. im downloading the super swiftkey from this forum. it crashed whenever the virtual keyboard opens up as i mentioned above, i also tried the original swiftkey from google play store with the same result.

@ImageCraft Could you please kindly let me know the output of "adb devices"?
If more than one device is shown, you will have to use "adb -s emulator-5554 install <APK>" to direct adb to the right location. Otherwise, I do not understand either the preferred choice of adb.
I tried SwiftKeyboard. Crashed. But at least it got installed and configured on our box.

-------------
The Directx-backed version we now shipped offers better performance. But now it cannot be compatible with APPs written to use GLESv1. We will look into the issues to determine the cause of the crash.

1st July 2016, 10:30 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapdroid_suppport

@ImageCraft Could you please kindly let me know the output of "adb devices"?
If more than one device is shown, you will have to use "adb -s emulator-5554 install <APK>" to direct adb to the right location. Otherwise, I do not understand either the preferred choice of adb.
I tried SwiftKeyboard. Crashed. But at least it got installed and configured on our box.

i'm kind of noob so i think it might be better to continue this with pm or something. what do you mean by output of adb device? (i did successfully installed apk with adb install by doing it while running leapdroid). this might be my last reply for today as it's getting late here.
1st July 2016, 10:36 PM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImageCraft

i'm kind of noob so i think it might be better to continue this with pm or something. what do you mean by output of adb device? (i did successfully installed apk with adb install by doing it while running leapdroid). this might be my last reply for today as it's getting late here.

@ImageCraft "adb devices" is a command. It shows you all the devices it can connect for you. We can use it to see if other emulators has also been there. Note: the command also shows real devices, such as a real android phone connected at USB port with debug privilege enabled.
Good night!
--------
We took a look at the log you attached. From the log, the adb support is successfully initialized. So the failure you experienced with previous "adb install" commands might be the case that adb command is directed to a running memu instance.
2nd July 2016, 03:30 AM |#114  
Flag Semarang
Thanks Meter: 9

More
So I just downloaded and installed the new version. Before that you mentioned we have to uninstall first, and of course the data all deleted. And I just made a backup copy of the Leapdroid folder in the Documents. Can I just copy paste it so that I don't have to redownload all my apps again? Or there is another way to actually backup the apps and then restore it?

Edit: Just tried copy paste it, doesn't work that easly. It has something to do with the UUID or some kind registry thing. Since I'm not quite understand that, it seems I have to redownload again.
2nd July 2016, 03:46 AM |#115  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silicon Valley, California

More
@Skcyte you can try to use your previous data.vmdk file
2nd July 2016, 04:16 AM |#116  
Flag Semarang

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huisinro

@Skcyte you can try to use your previous data.vmdk file

Tried copy paste data.vmdk only, it still get me the same result.

I still don't know about the UUID stuff, tried checking the .xml file and doesn't find the number what's written in that error.
And the snapshot thing, I think because the newer version has the snapshot folder in it maybe that causing the problem? I'm not quite sure though. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong?
HyperLoop_WuWuWu
2nd July 2016, 05:11 AM |#117  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What type of Installer you used for your installing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skcyte

Tried copy paste data.vmdk only, it still get me the same result.

I still don't know about the UUID stuff, tried checking the .xml file and doesn't find the number what's written in that error.
And the snapshot thing, I think because the newer version has the snapshot folder in it maybe that causing the problem? I'm not quite sure though. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong?

@Skcyte If you use MSI version of installer, you should not be able to replace the VMDKs as VMs are snapshot based. But you should be able to copy and paste when you use our exe installer.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
2nd July 2016, 07:45 AM |#118  
Flag Semarang

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLoop_WuWuWu

@Skcyte If you use MSI version of installer, you should not be able to replace the VMDKs as VMs are snapshot based. But you should be able to copy and paste when you use our exe installer.

Yup, my bad then. It works now. Thank you.
2nd July 2016, 04:08 PM |#119  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silicon Valley, California

More
@Skcyte no problem, we should have sync-ed them up. Will do that in next release, MSI and exe installers should yield same results.
2nd July 2016, 05:29 PM |#120  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 249

More
Quote:

@Skcyte no problem, we should have sync-ed them up. Will do that in next release, MSI and exe installers should yield same results.

I subscribed to this thread, seems this emulator is very promising. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Btw, do you have plans to use Lollipop (5.1.1) or Marshmallow (6.0.1) for your DirectX Leapdroid?

Once drag and drop Apk installation is supported or other easy methods to install apk's and transfer obb files inside the Leapdroid. I'll use this instead of MeMu

Sent from my SHV-E210S using XDA-Developers mobile app
2nd July 2016, 05:42 PM |#121  
Flag Semarang

More
Quote:

Got an update, it seems working when it first boot. But when I close and try to run it again, the same UUID problem occured. Tried to change the UUID manually in the .vbox file but I don't think it's working. Just want to point that out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android emulator, android virtual machine, android vm, fastest android emulator, leapdroid

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)