FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Nov-04-16, 4.4.4, v1.8.0] LeapDroid - Fastest Android Emulator & Game Player for PC

920 posts
Thanks Meter: 478

By huisinro, Senior Member on 23rd June 2016, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th April 2017, 05:25 PM |#2341  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faz712

you have to disable driver signing verification in Win10, see link here

https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how...igned-drivers/

or disable Secure Boot in your UEFI

I advise you read up what these actually change if you want to do it this way.

Leapdroid 1.4 won't require you to do these, by the way, just 1.8

Oh thank you for the help as I was also wondering about the same problem for a very long time

6th May 2017, 06:33 PM |#2342  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukulll

when i play asphalt 8, there's no multiplayer, maybe problem is the fake wifi.

how do i solve it?

thanks.

The game thinks that you have 1 kernel on the device, do you have virtualization on the PC?
18th May 2017, 03:02 AM |#2343  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
still the Best

18th May 2017, 02:19 PM |#2344  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangjune

still the Best

Yes it is very evident that the developers were quite skilled and due to which Google hired them and put them into their emulator development team which develops emulator for the Android studio

Very fact that supports them fast performance is the upgradation of the underlying applications like the new version of the virtualbox which helps it to give a performance boost in the modern computers by utilising multi core processing technology in efficient mannerAnd it is very sorry to see that the current leader in the emulator market for Android has no support for it and the competitors like memu are not listening to the People's advice that they should upgrade the things that support the emulator

It is also very nice to see that the user base of the emulator is not Dead Yet.

Keep hustling
19th May 2017, 12:11 AM |#2345  
Flag South Lyon
Thanks Meter: 1,394

More
where can i download this emulator now that its discontinued?
19th May 2017, 01:26 AM |#2346  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT1510365

where can i download this emulator now that its discontinued?

This old link

19th May 2017, 02:02 AM |#2347  
Flag South Lyon
Thanks Meter: 1,394

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangjune

This old link

how do i get root access with this emulator
19th May 2017, 05:09 AM |#2348  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Hello guys I find very interesting some of the latest posts in this thread. So I wanted to ask you guys, is Leapdroid still better than Memu event if it's not been updated since a lot of time ago? I still can't play some of the games i have in my phone in neither of the existing emulators​ I've tried, but I don't know maybe it's my graphics card the one with the problem.
19th May 2017, 09:46 AM |#2349  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKsprx

Hello guys I find very interesting some of the latest posts in this thread. So I wanted to ask you guys, is Leapdroid still better than Memu event if it's not been updated since a lot of time ago? I still can't play some of the games i have in my phone in neither of the existing emulators​ I've tried, but I don't know maybe it's my graphics card the one with the problem.

There are some games which can't be emulated in any of the emulator available in the market because of there Complex coding that restrict there availability on the phone specific platform even not in tablets so in order to tackle with their problems and the one s with very high dependency on the open GL graphics are big problems.

So there are some issues that cant be resolved as of now in any of the emulator for you we have to wait for these fixes
The Following User Says Thank You to SanketMohapatra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SanketMohapatra Ad-Free
28th May 2017, 05:56 PM |#2350  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huisinro

Our whole LeapDroid team has joined the android emulator group at Google.

We just released a new Android emulator version. The android image now passes CTS/GTS, and ships a google play store as built-in component. It also provides a preview for Android O, please check it out.

I've attached an image showing Google Play Store inside API level 24.

Android emulator is bundled with Android Studio, and supports Windows/Mac/Linux, you can download it here:

https://developer.android.com/studio/install.html

Once Android studio is running, you need to do the following to get the latest Android images and emulator version.

(1) go to menu Tools > Android > SDK Manager
(2) on the left tab, click System Settings > Updates, on the right panel, choose Canary Channel
(3) on the left tab, click Android SDK, and you will see a list of android images, make sure you download this one:
Android 7.0 (Nougate)
Google Play Intel x86 Atom System Image (the last one in the list)
(4) Now go back to Android Studio main menu, Tools > Android > AVD Manager, there you can create a vm and lunch it.

A couple of screenshots are attached.
Please give it a try, and let me know your feedbacks, and we will listen and improve the emulator.

I downloaded the entire Android Studio just to see how this emulator is performing, it is not even close to the performance of Leapdroid, I had a game that I was playing at constant 60fps on Leapdroid, it doesn't even hit 15fps on this emulator lol... Google really knows how to ruin good things....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adem940 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adem940 Ad-Free
30th May 2017, 07:14 PM |#2351  
OP Senior Member
Flag Silicon Valley, California
Thanks Meter: 478

More
@adem940 thanks for spending the time testing android emulator. Can you provide the following information? our team will evaluate and get back.

(1) How many cpu cores and ram do you configure for the avd? Make sure you use multiple cores for cpu.

(2) what is the system image do you use? i.e., the api level.

(3) What is the name for the game? If possible, can you provide information on the apk so that we can download to test.

Thanks,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android emulator, android virtual machine, android vm, fastest android emulator, leapdroid

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)