To change display resolution, you can add -w -h options to the shortcut target properties. i.e, -w 1920 -h 1080 will use 1920x1080 resolutions.
I've taken notes on your other suggestions, and we will definitely evaluate them.
just wanted to write as one of the people learning about this super impressed so far.
things i've noticed so far, and a few thoughts.
- damn this thing's fast.
- the splash seems like a placeholder. perhaps a nice hirez leapdroid to replace it?
- lock the aspect ratio on resize. possibly have preset sizes (eg 100%, 125%, 150% etc).
- can we set the emulated tablet's screen resolution on boot? eg get a native 1080p rez for instance.
- an option for the toolbar to live inside the window not outside, and only show on hover after a second or so.
- an option to remove the charging icon (can this be done via xposed modules?)
- native mouse support, specifically scroll wheel support, as the first thing i found myself doing is scrolling rather than dragging
- android 5+ support - i am particularly interested in leapdroid for apps like periscope, but that doesn't work on 4.4.
I'm very excited to see where this goes it feels great so far.