FORUMS

[APP] [4.1+] [UNOFFICIAL] APKMirror web app

66 posts
Thanks Meter: 191
 
Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2016, 10:33 PM |#11  
vojta_horanek's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A$h!$h

automatic app update option also add in future build

Sorry i really don't know how could i do that, but if you install this app from xda labs you will get a notification when new version has been released.
8th September 2016, 08:08 PM |#12  
darrendude1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 302
 
More
Well done dev,I only searched google few weeks ago for apk mirror app, with no joy....then today I found yours..
Thanks buddy.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using XDA Labs
9th September 2016, 07:56 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Excellent app by far... How do I change it so it downloads the app name apk instead of the package name apk?
Thanks


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
9th September 2016, 08:50 PM |#14  
vojta_horanek's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeraspie28

Excellent app by far... How do I change it so it downloads the app name apk instead of the package name apk?
Thanks


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Its in the settings. (let me know if that doesnt work, i'll do my best to fix it)
11th September 2016, 04:23 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vojta_horanek

Its in the settings. (let me know if that doesnt work, i'll do my best to fix it)

Changed option in settings... Still downloading package name.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
11th September 2016, 06:43 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
I think that there still some download issues with certain files. some download with the correct name. Some download as "download file" without the apk extension. Rename the file and add the extension and it still works. Just not very convenient.
11th September 2016, 06:56 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
More
What's the minimum android version??
It is showing parsing error on jelly bean 4.1.2
11th September 2016, 10:56 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dctrbnsttr

I think that there still some download issues with certain files. some download with the correct name. Some download as "download file" without the apk extension. Rename the file and add the extension and it still works. Just not very convenient.

No problem. Not a biggie for me. Just wanted to let you know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
12th September 2016, 12:39 AM |#19  
vojta_horanek's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjuntsgowda

What's the minimum android version??
It is showing parsing error on jelly bean 4.1.2

I´m sorry but the minimum android version is KitkKat 4.4
19th September 2016, 03:39 AM |#20  
MrWilsonxD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jacinto
Thanks Meter: 494
 
More
Awesome app!
19th September 2016, 09:55 AM |#21  
vladinc's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
cant even load, just staying on splash screen fot ages..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes