FORUMS

[APP] [4.1+] [UNOFFICIAL] APKMirror web app

66 posts
Thanks Meter: 191

Post Reply Email Thread
19th September 2016, 09:55 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
cant even load, just staying on splash screen fot ages..
19th September 2016, 05:06 PM |#22  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinc

cant even load, just staying on splash screen fot ages..

Try to load it on a faster internet conection. Or maybe the APKMirror servers were down for a minut. The splash screen shoud disaper after loading has finished
21st September 2016, 02:02 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I think there is some problem in loading details.
As I open App page, details are loaded and as I scroll, a message print on screen saying "Error fetching data ".

So I retry again and it loads again and as i scroll it prints message"Error fetching data".

Also, I am not able to download the app. The loading .gif keeps on rotating for everytime.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160921-172910.png
Views:	1980
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	3881966  
21st September 2016, 07:22 PM |#24  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanit007

I think there is some problem in loading details.
As I open App page, details are loaded and as I scroll, a message print on screen saying "Error fetching data ".

So I retry again and it loads again and as i scroll it prints message"Error fetching data".

Also, I am not able to download the app. The loading .gif keeps on rotating for everytime.

I think i was just uploading new version , try it again or if it won't work download it on computer with browser
21st September 2016, 07:53 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Great update...but labs don't notify of this...you have to uninstall app and then re download from labs..
But great app thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using XDA Labs
23rd September 2016, 10:47 AM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vojta_horanek

I think i was just uploading new version , try it again or if it won't work download it on computer with browser

Still there is no hope. I can download it via computer but then what is the use of XDALabs if I cannot leave my computer and work on my phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
23rd September 2016, 10:52 AM |#27  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanit007

Still there is no hope. I can download it via computer but then what is the use of XDALabs if I cannot leave my computer and work on my phone.

I have no idea whats wrong with labs, maybe try clearing cache and data of Labs, btw Do you use Labs from play store or from labs.xda-developers.com ?
23rd September 2016, 02:36 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:

I have no idea whats wrong with labs, maybe try clearing cache and data of Labs, btw Do you use Labs from play store or from labs.xda-developers.com ?

I use labs (non pstore) and have no issue downloading
Of course some bugs to be expected,but its great and always getting better...I'd say delete it and download latest version again

Sent from my S III I9300 using XDA Labs
23rd September 2016, 06:41 PM |#29  

More
Quote:

I have downloaded this from xda-developers.com ..... I think the official XDAlabs is not available on Play Store
23rd September 2016, 09:01 PM |#30  
Flag Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 2,052

More
@vojta_horanek I have a bug report

On the apk upload page ( http://www.apkmirror.com/apk-upload/ ), when I tap on the browse icon nothing happens, the storage permission is granted. Also it does not remember my name and email after I restart the app...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Labs
23rd September 2016, 10:48 PM |#31  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja_som

@vojta_horanek I have a bug report

On the apk upload page ( http://www.apkmirror.com/apk-upload/ ), when I tap on the browse icon nothing happens, the storage permission is granted. Also it does not remember my name and email after I restart the app...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Labs

Jen tak mezi náma, doufal jsem že uploadovat nikdo nebude tak jsem to tam nedal a cookies tam taky ješte nejsou. Zítra vydám update a tam by to snad mělo fungoovat.
The Following User Says Thank You to vojta_horanek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vojta_horanek Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)