FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] 1Gallery: A Cool Photo Gallery App That Supports Hidden Pictures (ENCRYPTED)

1,429 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,918

By thotran7989, Senior Member on 3rd November 2019, 05:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Friends,
Today, I want to introduce my new application, which is 1Gallery.
I would greatly appreciate it if you have a good suggestion/feedback on this topic. (Promotion code was offered for who has good suggestion/feedback).
For release, I offer some promotion codes for who help me rate 5*, write a review on Google Play OR share the 1Gallery to social .
----------------------------------------

1Gallery is ideally the best alternative gallery app designed for managing your photos. Besides, you can secure your photos, videos via hidden and encryption feature.

1Gallery lets you:
* Protect your privacy, secure your photos.
- Hide photos, videos (copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards etc).
- The hidden files are all ENCRYPTED.
- Password mode: Pin, Pattern, Fingerprint.

* A simple, beautiful app will bring you a smooth experience.
- Organizing your photos, videos.
- View huge images and many different photo and video types (RAW etc).
- Management: Search, create new folders, moving/copying data and more (Memory card supported).
- Photo editor: Crop, rotate, resize, filters & more.
- Trim video.
- Play video with subtitles.
- View detailed information of your files (resolution, EXIF values etc).
- Zoom in/out to change column.
- Theme: Auto, Light, Dark.
And there are many more features waiting for you to discover 🙂

* Help us translate into your language and get PROMOTION CODE: https://1gallery.app/translate
* Checkout my other app:
Today Weather
Calc - A new kind of Calculator [PROMOTION CODES]

Download 1Gallery from the Google Play Store

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 05:17 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Like this app? Keep us inspired by giving a 5-star rating!

What's New:

Version 1.0.0 Build 2:
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Add some new languages.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 11:05 PM |#3  
Forum Moderator
Flag Bruges
Thanks Meter: 5,630

Donate to Me
More
Hey @thotran7989, fun to see you're working on your next project. It reminds me of OnePlus gallery but with the added benenefit of protecting hidden collections. Shame the dark version is a pro feature. I tried checking out premium prices but those don't work yet? Anyway, looks very nice!

Wrapped with delicious Fajita
The Following User Says Thank You to Timmmmaaahh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Timmmmaaahh Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 02:55 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmmmaaahh

Hey @thotran7989, fun to see you're working on your next project. It reminds me of OnePlus gallery but with the added benenefit of protecting hidden collections. Shame the dark version is a pro feature. I tried checking out premium prices but those don't work yet? Anyway, looks very nice!

Hi Tim,
Welcome to 1Gallery .
Thank you for your quick feedback. Premium prices is not show because the app is not living on Google Play.
4th November 2019, 10:46 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Is 1Gallery working good on your device?
4th November 2019, 12:02 PM |#6  
Forum Moderator
Flag Bruges
Thanks Meter: 5,630

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotran7989

Is 1Gallery working good on your device?

Sure thing. Very smooth and fast. Email verification and fingerprint authentication for secure albums works as expected.

The Following User Says Thank You to Timmmmaaahh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Timmmmaaahh Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 03:59 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmmmaaahh

Sure thing. Very smooth and fast. Email verification and fingerprint authentication for secure albums works as expected.

Thank you .
4th November 2019, 08:04 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
For the first version it's interesting.

Currently I use another application that has more options and that hopefully can be introduced in this application: sort by date/name/modification; maximum brightness; hide/show option and rotation by gestures.

It is very promising and the appearance is nice.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yippee-ki-yay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yippee-ki-yay Ad-Free
5th November 2019, 06:22 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yippee-ki-yay

For the first version it's interesting.

Currently I use another application that has more options and that hopefully can be introduced in this application: sort by date/name/modification; maximum brightness; hide/show option and rotation by gestures.

It is very promising and the appearance is nice.

Thank you!
I have noted, if you like a promotion codes I will send to you when 1Gallery is lives on Google Play
The Following User Says Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free
5th November 2019, 09:21 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
The app looks promising already. Good luck for the launch on play store later.
5th November 2019, 09:47 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Friend invitation doesn't seem to be working. The email is received, but the contained link doesn't work.

Generally quite cool gallery. But I don't really get why premium features are included that can't be unlocked. Especially the dark mode is missing to me.

Anyway, did some German translations.
The Following User Says Thank You to cm2003 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cm2003 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)