By 3c, Senior Member on 16th November 2014, 10:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th November 2014, 09:21 AM |#11  
Flag Lost Angeles
Thanks Meter: 473

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

3C Toolbox version 1.2 has been released this morning on Play Store (Amazon will follow in a few days) and includes the following:

• New widget Material (Android 5.0 Lollipop) background option
  • Update Xposed framework to version 2.6.1
  • Remove HOLO theme option now useless
  • New launcher shortcut theme options
  • New toggle widgets icon theme
  • Bug fixes

Updates for other apps should follow shortly.

Version 1.21 fixes the Failed to enable event issue. Thanks for quick response.

Sent from my cdma 4.4.2 Virgin Mobile HTC Desire 601 zara_cl

1st December 2014, 05:51 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Today update is beautiful with min and max values in graphic widget!.. Thanks 3c!

4th December 2014, 01:24 PM |#13  
Flag Davao
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi, I just want to know if there's any way you can put limit on the time for wakelocks, like to allow it only for how many seconds, and to deny an alarm. If so, then how and where in the app? Say for example Audiomix. Thanks!
5th December 2014, 04:34 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celesica

Hi, I just want to know if there's any way you can put limit on the time for wakelocks, like to allow it only for how many seconds, and to deny an alarm. If so, then how and where in the app? Say for example Audiomix. Thanks!

Hi, it is not possible to temporarily disable events or permissions, you can just disable it completely.

Need Root permissions and Xposed Framework installed to be 100% functional. Perhaps @3c can explain this information to better news.

Open 3c toolbox, go to Apps Manager - Backups - and make a backup of the apps that you want to change, this is very important!

To disable permissions go to Apps Manager - Permissions - here you can disable permissions. At the bottom you can choose which apps show: All, User or System.

To disable specific permissions go to Apps Manager- Startups / Events. At the top of the list, select Type: All. Click on the App you want and disable unwanted events.

You can also make long pulsation and a popup window is displayed, select Permissions, disable Permissions or Services that do not want to grant. I have personally turned off everything that says "ads" or "report location" and some more.

Note 1: I have been unable to find anything related to AUDIOMIX.
Note 2: If after some App modify this becomes unstable if you can restore a backup made before.
The Following User Says Thank You to N.Tesla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift N.Tesla Ad-Free
8th December 2014, 07:22 AM |#15  
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445

More
@3c is it possible to support screen on,rotating,full screen options without xposed framework? i am only using xposed framework for ur app. so i want to uninstall it.
11th December 2014, 08:43 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 12,131

More
Minor issue: freezing App no longer Kills it as well. Running rooted Lollipop and latest Pro version.
11th December 2014, 04:15 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,654

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobitege

Minor issue: freezing App no longer Kills it as well. Running rooted Lollipop and latest Pro version.

That's an unfortunate side-effect of the free-version having issues freezing Play Services, which causes the app to also be terminated by the Lollipop OS (because free version uses ads provided by Play Services).

Next update will freeze apps as before, except when running the free version with ads and freezing GMS.
11th December 2014, 04:16 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,654

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid

@3c is it possible to support screen on,rotating,full screen options without xposed framework? i am only using xposed framework for ur app. so i want to uninstall it.

I'm actually looking into this. I miss those too much since I upgraded my N5 to Lollipop So it'll be there in a future update.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3c Ad-Free
11th December 2014, 06:14 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 12,131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

That's an unfortunate side-effect of the free-version having issues freezing Play Services, which causes the app to also be terminated by the Lollipop OS (because free version uses ads provided by Play Services).

Next update will freeze apps as before, except when running the free version with ads and freezing GMS.

Sorry, but I wrote Pro = purchased version.
P.S.: could it be that because I block it's internet connection with AFWall that it thinks, it would be free version?
P.S.2: issue with fresh install on OnePlusOne CM11S works as designed. Must be my mistake, sorry.
13th December 2014, 06:34 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1,038

More
Is there any way the hot plugging features can be added for custom kernels like this: http://www.droidforums.net/index.php?threads/276292/
13th December 2014, 06:56 PM |#21  
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445

More
@3c text got cut in restore dialog. screenshot attached. it's an ldpi device,running GB 2.3.6 rom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20141214-002957.png
Views:	820
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	3062577  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, tools

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)