By 3c, Senior Member on 16th November 2014, 10:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th December 2014, 09:42 AM |#41  
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

3rd) I'm unable to reproduce this, regardless of Android version, screen size or screen density. Not sure how this happens considering once you collapse an app, it shouldn't show its events beneath it. Are you doing something specific to achieve this? Like a long-press?

yes it's kinda like long press, i mean a little longer touch than a normal press but less than an actual long press cauz then it will take u to the app's details. 1st to 4th issues were normal before in v1.1 maybe. 5th & 6th was from earlier.
1st January 2015, 01:15 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Battery temperature too low
Hi
3C

Probably have you heard about the battery temperature too low of the samsung galaxy series. This problem is related to the charge flex in the best of the cases... but sometimes the problem is in the mother board... with this problem you won't be able to charge the phone or use the flash. (The only way to charge is warming the phone till the thermistor read at least +/- -1C or put the phone in odin download mode and connect to the wall charger for a while..... where I live the average temperature is over 30C around 86F... and the thermistor said that the battery is -7C lol (Frozen)

it would be nice if you can add an option to disable battery low temperature warning. I know that wanam xposed already have an option to disable battery check but just for the camara flash.

I'm sure that hundreds or thousand of users have the same problem and no solution available. They will be happy of purshase Toolbox pro to solve that.

sorry for my bad eng....

sorry for my bad eng.
1st January 2015, 12:03 PM |#43  
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445

More
@3c all the issues are fixed except three. i have attached screenshots for them. now i have another ui issue on battery manager. on status tab if i don't select anything to show in configuration wizard's ui, the status tab page becomes like this (screenshot) .

Edit: found another ui related issue in dns changer. i can't see dns 2. see screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20150101-140810.png
Views:	426
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	3092362   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20150101-140843.png
Views:	420
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	3092363   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20150101-141053.png
Views:	414
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	3092364   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20150105-020033.png
Views:	294
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	3098248   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20150105-021910.png
Views:	290
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	3098249  
1st January 2015, 08:35 PM |#44  
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Feature Request:
Change MAC-adress

Should have the following options:
Apply on boot/init.d
show a list of recent/favorite macs

useful for Hotels that use Macs to restrict Wi-Fi access to only one device per given login password
especially if the hotel blocks your personal hotspot that you are trying to use to spread your mobile connection (in case it's cheaper)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dj_Fex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dj_Fex Ad-Free
4th January 2015, 03:40 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Hey there, 3C. First of all, thank you for this. I don't even know why i didn't use the Battery Monitor before, it is exactly what i need for research and investigate.

I want to know if is there a possibility or way to export the battery history into a *.cvs file or a file delimited by columns for each field. So far i'm getting a straight line with all the information and is kinda hard to make graphics and analyze the information. I'm not that expert with Excel, but i managed to convert the exported history to cvs, and them to separate it by columns. Some people may or may not know it.

Thanks anyway!

My second question and most important is this one: (Solved)

I've being monitoring the charger process on my device in order to determinate my charger status, li-on flow, capacity, etc (More ahead when i release my investigation), but watching the history i came into something that confuse me. I tried looking the help page but i can¿t find the definition of it since it's an extra data that just appear into the log, i'm talking about the "On" and "Off" in the column 8. In both cases the charger was plugged. I'm starting to thing that that's the status of the screen at that time, but not sure. Thanks!

4th January 2015, 09:40 PM |#46  

More
@3c regarding the Battery monitor widget, how to read the mA column on "History"? Is this the amount of mA pushed into the device by the charger or the mA you lost (negative) while discharging?
5th January 2015, 05:03 PM |#47  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,681

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM17X

@3c regarding the Battery monitor widget, how to read the mA column on "History"? Is this the amount of mA pushed into the device by the charger or the mA you lost (negative) while discharging?

mA is the amount of current going in or out of the battery. So the device could be plugged but the battery would continue to drain due to heavy use.

The last column containing on/off is indeed the screen state, and it's the valid state until the next line if "real-time" recording is on, eg record every change as they occur.

The battery export in app settings is meant to allow import/export of existing history in case of migration from free/paid version, or reinstalling or switch to the toolbox. Many uses it to load history into Excel with a few tricks to extract the data properly. It should be close enough to a CSV file anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to 3c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3c Ad-Free
5th January 2015, 05:29 PM |#48  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

mA is the amount of current going in or out of the battery. So the device could be plugged but the battery would continue to drain due to heavy use.

The last column containing on/off is indeed the screen state, and it's the valid state until the next line if "real-time" recording is on, eg record every change as they occur.

The battery export in app settings is meant to allow import/export of existing history in case of migration from free/paid version, or reinstalling or switch to the toolbox. Many uses it to load history into Excel with a few tricks to extract the data properly. It should be close enough to a CSV file anyway.

Umm. Can you please help me to understand this? I'm monitoring my battery while gaming in order to determinate how much of the battery is swallowed by the App (Game), but i'm getting troubles with this due the values.

As shown in the picture, first value on green (8:26 AM) is 1% bigger than the below one, nevertheless the mA count still negative, so, how to read that? It should be positive since i went from 94 to 95. The same happened on the second green value, when i start with 95% but it drops 1% to 94%, still the mA counter is positive in both. The mV on this case keep going up, so i guess that's the total of mV given by the charger to the device since pluged, but not sure.

5th January 2015, 09:59 PM |#49  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Umm. Can you please help me to understand this? I'm monitoring my battery while gaming in order to determinate how much of the battery is swallowed by the App (Game), but i'm getting troubles with this due the values.

As shown in the picture, first value on green (8:26 AM) is 1% bigger than the below one, nevertheless the mA count still negative, so, how to read that? It should be positive since i went from 94 to 95. The same happened on the second green value, when i start with 95% but it drops 1% to 94%, still the mA counter is positive in both. The mV on this case keep going up, so i guess that's the total of mV given by the charger to the device since pluged, but not sure.

Please send a support request from app settings help and support, I can't review your results without the details it provides, such as mA retrieval method, Android OS version, device model, etc.

mA is most of the time provided by the OS, however every Android version, every device reports it differently, but in the same files. Even the new API in Lollipop provides inconsistent results, sometimes reversed, sometimes in micro-Ampere, sometimes in milli-Ampere or even sometimes no results.

Easiest is to use the %/h, which is not mA%/h at all as you wrote in your spreadsheet header, but x100 %/h. eg 448 = 4.48%/h
5th January 2015, 10:25 PM |#50  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

Easiest is to use the %/h, which is not mA%/h at all as you wrote in your spreadsheet header, but x100 %/h. eg 448 = 4.48%/h

Sorry, my bad, it is just %h.

I'll send the report. Thank you!
6th January 2015, 08:11 AM |#51  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Just replied to your email. To sum-up,

Your device is reporting mA as an estimated mA based on % changes, and it’s calculated in real-time (eg when data is being fed). This method is slow to update, so you should use the %/h results, -352 = -3.52%/h, 1200 = -12%/h. It’s calculated when history is loaded and will be more accurate.

As you are using Lollipop you can also use the Android OS mA reporting, using configuration wizard, it should report real-time values from the current sensor which in your case doesn’t seem to be available through OS system files.

That said, the overall average is close to 0mA as your using the device plugged and it's fluctuating 1% up/down here and there but steady overall. Not sure what you are trying to determine under such conditions?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3c Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, tools

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)