Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2018, 03:07 PM |#521  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Widget tap action
Hi!

I've got 3c Toolbox Pro on my device. Version 1.9.7.8.7

I'm using the CPU and Battery 2x1 Text widgets.

When I tap the CPU widget I am taken directly into the CPU manager, however when I tap the battery widget I am taken to the main page with all the buttons.

Is there any way to change the tap action of the widget??

Cheers!
12th January 2018, 01:23 PM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecips

Hi!

I've got 3c Toolbox Pro on my device. Version 1.9.7.8.7

I'm using the CPU and Battery 2x1 Text widgets.

When I tap the CPU widget I am taken directly into the CPU manager, however when I tap the battery widget I am taken to the main page with all the buttons.

Is there any way to change the tap action of the widget??

Cheers!

Settings -> Widgets -> Widget Content -> Widget Tap Action
Easy as it can be...
The Following User Says Thank You to Rinoceros For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rinoceros Ad-Free
12th January 2018, 01:28 PM |#523  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoceros

Settings -> Widgets -> Widget Content -> Widget Tap Action
Easy as it can be...

Damn.

I must have looked everywhere but!

Thanks heaps.

16th January 2018, 08:25 AM |#524  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,702

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

It looks the Issue with Xposed and freezing Toolbox has been solved with v1.9.7.8.7
I have installed ElementalX kernel (including the manager), made a couple of Nandroid Backups, so I had to reboot a couple of times and it comes always back on line. I can see it on the widget, on my homescreen, as well.

Explorer is working fine on Nougat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERW28

I can confirm this too.

In case it's not clear, I haven't made any changes whatsoever in the app. It's been fixed in Xposed v89 by Rovo89 as explained a few posts above.
16th January 2018, 08:27 AM |#525  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbonge

v1.9.7.8.7: I can't open any files with the explorer with Oreo (8.0/8.1). I just get the message "Operation failed".
Of course the storage permission is granted and I can't say since which version this happens.

I run multiple devices with Oreo and have not experienced such issue. Hence issue has nothing to do with app versions or Oreo.
16th January 2018, 08:37 AM |#526  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

In case it's not clear, I haven't made any changes whatsoever in the app. It's been fixed in Xposed v89 by Rovo89 as explained a few posts above.

I did had the problem also when XPosed 89 was installed. But after your update it was gone. Weird...
16th January 2018, 08:48 AM |#527  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

I run multiple devices with Oreo and have not experienced such issue. Hence issue has nothing to do with app versions or Oreo.

I've just done a clean install on my HTC U11 life with Android 8.0 (Stock, no root):
Opened the app -> Manage -> Explorer -> granted storage permission -> searched a text file -> tap -> "Operation failed".

Same on my Nexus 5X with Android 8.1 Beta.
16th January 2018, 02:00 PM |#528  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbonge

I've just done a clean install on my HTC U11 life with Android 8.0 (Stock, no root):
Opened the app -> Manage -> Explorer -> granted storage permission -> searched a text file -> tap -> "Operation failed".

Same on my Nexus 5X with Android 8.1 Beta.

Thanks, turns-out it works just fine when using debug APK, but fails completely in release mode. Next update, about to be published, should fix this.
The Following User Says Thank You to 3c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3c Ad-Free
16th January 2018, 02:03 PM |#529  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I did had the problem also when XPosed 89 was installed. But after your update it was gone. Weird...

If you read Rovo89's thread, you'll see the problem is Android optimizations that re-compile the APK code, and Xposed is included. Updating the app forces code compilation. In that same thread you could find a workaround to force recompilation that would work temporarily with v88 of Xposed and would have fixed the issue with v89 without having to update the app. Nothing weird.
18th January 2018, 06:32 AM |#530  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I want another feature on this app. Please add an app locker and file locker on this app.
The Following User Says Thank You to MD.Robiul Hoque Shipon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MD.Robiul Hoque Shipon Ad-Free
20th January 2018, 08:23 AM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I need to avoid adding seral processes to the task manager kill list, or a way to add more than one process
The Following User Says Thank You to cristiansc93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cristiansc93 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, tools

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)