Post Reply Email Thread
26th July 2019, 08:09 AM |#761  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,700

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarere

Can I buy the app with paypal since I do not use google store or amazon app for privacy reasons?

Only available on Play Store, but you can use PayPal.
26th July 2019, 10:10 AM |#762  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
something still feel not right about the 5x1 graph updating, it seem like both the Text as well Graph not very keen to refresh itself, if really observe it closely the refreshing seem stop randomly then restart again with unknown triggering (either charger plug in or change the widget color)
26th July 2019, 12:02 PM |#763  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sklchan

something still feel not right about the 5x1 graph updating, it seem like both the Text as well Graph not very keen to refresh itself, if really observe it closely the refreshing seem stop randomly then restart again with unknown triggering (either charger plug in or change the widget color)

Do you get full battery history or there is missing data?
26th July 2019, 02:54 PM |#764  

More
The data history seem not missing but the graph refreshing seem stop randomly until there's some interaction like go into widget setting change the colour then all the tracks history data will reflect into the graph. The auto refresh seem will freeze randomly.
28th July 2019, 01:02 PM |#765  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The data history seem not missing but the graph refreshing seem stop randomly until there's some interaction like go into widget setting change the colour then all the tracks history data will reflect into the graph. The auto refresh seem will freeze randomly.

A beta version (2.0.3d) has been published. If you can test it and let me know if that helps? You will have to apply for beta, if you have not done so already.
28th July 2019, 03:40 PM |#766  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

A beta version (2.0.3d) has been published. If you can test it and let me know if that helps? You will have to apply for beta, if you have not done so already.

Where's the beta that you mentioned? Can you share the link?
28th July 2019, 03:57 PM |#767  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Where's the beta that you mentioned? Can you share the link?

On Play Store app's page you can join the beta to receive them automatically.

You can also join using this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ccc71.at.free
28th July 2019, 05:40 PM |#768  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

On Play Store app's page you can join the beta to receive them automatically.

You can also join using this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ccc71.at.free

Tested, same issue as the 2.0.3c, the widget graph not auto refreshing unless manual do some widget setting changes or reboot the phone then only all the recorded history data reflect and update into the widget graph.

Then observed the battery(mA) text reading will halt at the last full charging reading once the phone fully charged, example if the last charging reading +145mA then the phone reached full charged then the widget text will stop and halt at +145mA reading and all the recorded history just a straight line at +145mA.
29th July 2019, 03:02 AM |#769  

More
Quote:

Tested, same issue as the 2.0.3c, the widget graph not auto refreshing unless manual do some widget setting changes or reboot the phone then only all the recorded history data reflect and update into the widget graph.

Then observed the battery(mA) text reading will halt at the last full charging reading once the phone fully charged, example if the last charging reading +145mA then the phone reached full charged then the widget text will stop and halt at +145mA reading and all the recorded history just a straight line at +145mA.

2.0.3e beta tested, widget graph update accordingly for a while (tested both 3 hours and 30 hours setting) then failed once screen off and in charging. Then the widget Text update still lagging (tested 5/10/15/30 secs and the 1min setting) and not follow the widget setting, this causing the widget graph lots of short straight line due to the text/reading are slower than the widget graph update.
Very hard to explain all the random freezing of the 5x1 graph widget, it's just not working properly with this lately version update. The latest working good version is the version prior to 15 July update if not mistaken. Is there any place I can download or retrieve back the older version of this app while awaiting for these bugs fixes?
29th July 2019, 07:24 AM |#770  

More
Quote:

2.0.3e beta tested, widget graph update accordingly for a while (tested both 3 hours and 30 hours setting) then failed once screen off and in charging. Then the widget Text update still lagging (tested 5/10/15/30 secs and the 1min setting) and not follow the widget setting, this causing the widget graph lots of short straight line due to the text/reading are slower than the widget graph update.
Very hard to explain all the random freezing of the 5x1 graph widget, it's just not working properly with this lately version update. The latest working good version is the version prior to 15 July update if not mistaken. Is there any place I can download or retrieve back the older version of this app while awaiting for these bugs fixes?

I've downloaded the v2.0.2 date in early July, the 5x1 graph widget working as it should. Hope you can re-check those changes code between v2.0.2 vs v2.0.3a that ruined the widget...
The v2.0.2 although kind of working but now i'm down to v1.9.9.9c the last version prior the major version migrate...

Maybe I know why the widget act weird, because the trigger of Text & Graph update seem related to screen on/off; battery % drop; screen touch; charging and maybe others trigger to save the app battery usage.
This mean if we stare at the widget without any these trigger the widget will sit still/halt/freeze, this make us very difficult to do observation against the widget setting. My intention not looking for a 100% accurate graph but rather an approximately graph plotting widget that at least give me a glance of how the phone battery doing along the day...

So for developer you may dismiss my previous few feedback regarding those weird widget errors reporting, I'm not sure the v2.0.2 is good or not as only later I might reinstall back the v2.0.2 after I've observe how the v1.9.9.9c widget performance (that fulfill my daily usage), if the v1.9.9.9c can give me the old day version widget performance then only i will try again the v2.0.2 for another few days to see where exactly the gap of differences happen...
29th July 2019, 01:55 PM |#771  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I've downloaded the v2.0.2 date in early July, the 5x1 graph widget working as it should. Hope you can re-check those changes code between v2.0.2 vs v2.0.3a that ruined the widget...
The v2.0.2 although kind of working but now i'm down to v1.9.9.9c the last version prior the major version migrate...

Maybe I know why the widget act weird, because the trigger of Text & Graph update seem related to screen on/off; battery % drop; screen touch; charging and maybe others trigger to save the app battery usage.
This mean if we stare at the widget without any these trigger the widget will sit still/halt/freeze, this make us very difficult to do observation against the widget setting. My intention not looking for a 100% accurate graph but rather an approximately graph plotting widget that at least give me a glance of how the phone battery doing along the day...

So for developer you may dismiss my previous few feedback regarding those weird widget errors reporting, I'm not sure the v2.0.2 is good or not as only later I might reinstall back the v2.0.2 after I've observe how the v1.9.9.9c widget performance (that fulfill my daily usage), if the v1.9.9.9c can give me the old day version widget performance then only i will try again the v2.0.2 for another few days to see where exactly the gap of differences happen...

Graph update is solved in 2.0.3e, however there may be other issue as detailed in below reply, even though I can't reproduce it.

Quote:

When text update is slower than graphics update, it is actually set to match, so it cannot cause this issue. However if you get straight vertical lines, this suggests the app records 0 data instead of actual readings? But as you haven't posted any screenshot, I cannot really tell. Having a lot of them suggests also that app is killed (?) or maybe you only have set widgets, without actual battery recording? Can you enable permanent battery recording?

All of this shows why I keep asking for support request, all those information I have to assume/suspect are actually included in the requests, helping point out where is the issue "faster".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3c Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, tools

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)