2,491 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,725

By 3c, Senior Member on 16th November 2014, 11:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th April 2015, 04:57 AM |#121  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 381

More
After today's update, cleaning system apps seems to fail. 3C reports that the operation was successful, but all that happens is the app (in this case Velvet/Google) is just frozen. Am I missing something? Thanks
16th April 2015, 06:20 AM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks.. .
16th April 2015, 04:11 PM |#123  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 153

More
@prboy1969

What is your setting for a charger?

It seems that if I charge zerolemon battery from less than 3% it doesn't give me an error.

Is there any other apps that can check the battery true health?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969

Well the device is no longer activated. I just use it as a monitor. Plus I also flash different Roms, and Mods. Just to try them. As I still take car off three S3 devices, for family. That being said. I can easily go three days without charging the battery. Even with all the flashing, and rebooting.

16th April 2015, 05:28 PM |#124  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oak

After today's update, cleaning system apps seems to fail. 3C reports that the operation was successful, but all that happens is the app (in this case Velvet/Google) is just frozen. Am I missing something? Thanks

My apology, there is a problem backing-up apps before doing the cleaning, which leaves the cleaned apps in a frozen state. I'm working to publish an update asap, which should be available in a couple of hours. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you made a backup of a previous version of the toolbox, you should be able to restore it to resolve this until then.

Very sorry for the inconveniences.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3c Ad-Free
16th April 2015, 05:44 PM |#125  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 381

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3c

My apology, there is a problem backing-up apps before doing the cleaning, which leaves the cleaned apps in a frozen state. I'm working to publish an update asap, which should be available in a couple of hours. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you made a backup of a previous version of the toolbox, you should be able to restore it to resolve this until then.

Very sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks man - no problem. Your app cleans system apps much better than TiBu. I use your app for many things all the time. Keep up the great work.
16th April 2015, 08:00 PM |#126  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 153

More
I found an anomaly and i'm not sure if it's a bug or not. My S3 kernel disables 2nd core when not needed. Inside 3C Toolbox if I toggle 2nd cores "free" button then 2nd core will go life, but will never go to offline again until I reboot the phone. 3C toolbox will also change governor to match the one on the 1st core from msm-dcvs governor.

Any ideas?
16th April 2015, 11:08 PM |#127  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepa71

I found an anomaly and i'm not sure if it's a bug or not. My S3 kernel disables 2nd core when not needed. Inside 3C Toolbox if I toggle 2nd cores "free" button then 2nd core will go life, but will never go to offline again until I reboot the phone. 3C toolbox will also change governor to match the one on the 1st core from msm-dcvs governor.

Any ideas?

On most kernel, other cores governor and frequencies are set to match core 0 automatically.

If you tap on the "free" button, it becomes "online", which means core is forced online. If you tap it again, it turns it off, meaning forced offline. If you long-press that button it restores free-state.

If you want to fully control online cores with the app, you need to use profiles to set them the way you want. Note that it only works if kernel allows it and it may also require disabling hotplug/intelliplug/mpdecision/thermal features from the kernel, all of which is highly dependant on kernel implementation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3c Ad-Free
20th April 2015, 03:20 PM |#128  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can I ask for a description of the 3 different ways in Crystallize? I don't get them.
20th April 2015, 05:07 PM |#129  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEDBOI2

Can I ask for a description of the 3 different ways in Crystallize? I don't get them.

1) no background activity/service : the app is not autorized to run while the UI is not visible, ever. Good for standard apps on which no other app relies. App is restarted each time you start its UI.

2) same as above, but keeps the app running until screen is turned-off.

3) background services allowed when screen is on. App may run when screen is turned on, but is stopped when it is turned off. Good for apps on which other apps relies. Good for Play Services and similar apps.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 3c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3c Ad-Free
21st April 2015, 03:57 AM |#130  
Flag Garden of Time
Thanks Meter: 1,482

More
@3c could you please add kernel support for SueMax Kernel?
3c Toolbox missing GPU settings.

And also some button text is misaligned.

Thanks so much....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-21-08-57-57.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	3273560  
24th April 2015, 06:05 PM |#131  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescendo Xenomorph

@3c could you please add kernel support for SueMax Kernel?
3c Toolbox missing GPU settings.

And also some button text is misaligned.

Thanks so much....

I've downloaded the source code for this kernel, however it's hard to find where is the sysfs for the GPU in there. Considering it has UV and OC, I suspect it's not much work to make it work as the app already supports such.

Can you search from /sys folder any file/folder with 'gpu' in there name, and possibly zip me the folder content? If you can also send it using a support request from app settings, it would help get all necessary information to implement it properly. Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3c Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, tools

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)