FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[APP 2.3+] SnapTube : Download YouTube Videos and Music Easy, fast, and free !

431 posts
Thanks Meter: 464

By scumpicule, Senior Member on 18th December 2014, 04:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Snaptube: Easily download your favorite YouTube videos

Overview & Features

Hi all! Here's SnapTube application! This will allow you to download Youtube video of your choice! You will need to be in an Android version 2.3 or higher for the application to work. The advantage compared to other apps that offer this service is that it does not include any advertisements, and offers you the ability to record video in MP4 format and in multiple resolutions! If you only want to extract the audio of the video, it is possible to do so in the MP3 format!

Quote:

DOWNLOAD IN MULTIPLE RESOLUTIONS

MP4 videos are available in resolutions: choose the small size of 360 pixels or the high-definition 720 pixels.

DIRECT MP3 DOWNLOADS

Download any YouTube music video directly as an MP3 file. No extra encoding process or plugin needed. Save space and listen to your favorite music video anytime you want.

SEARCH VIDEOS WITH KEYWORDS

Search a video with keywords. Easily find the exact video you want.

DISCOVER NEW VIDEOS

Explore videos in your favorite categories like Music and Movies. Discover new videos with recommended lists from our curators.

MANAGE VIDEO DOWNLOADS

Pause, cancel or resume a video download. Delete the videos you don't need anymore. Manage all of your video downloads in one place.

NO ADS

Clean design lets you focus on your videos. No annoying ads.

Screenshots

Choose your videos according to specific categories or according to their popularity of the moment

View the most downloaded videos of the week or go directly to the interface of the Youtube application (ability to login to your account)

Simply press the "Download" button and choose the desired format and resolution!

Follow the download status of your videos and easily find the ones you have already downloaded!

Sort your songs from the Download Manager by duration, name, or status and easily navigate to the application settings!

Downloads

Download Apk file in attachment

Official Site
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to scumpicule For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scumpicule Ad-Free

18th December 2014, 07:20 PM |#2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 115

More
You should make this as a xposed module so it can be integrated in the official app,that will make your app the best and unique

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flexxoo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flexxoo Ad-Free
19th December 2014, 01:52 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
very useful. thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to vanlong441 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vanlong441 Ad-Free
19th December 2014, 03:02 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The mp3 function is awesome! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to jumpray For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jumpray Ad-Free
19th December 2014, 03:52 AM |#5  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1,321

Donate to Me
More
Tried and love it. Very clean UI and quick download and easy to download clips from YouTube app.
The Following User Says Thank You to leducbao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leducbao Ad-Free
19th December 2014, 07:28 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hunedoara

Donate to Me
More
Hi guys ! Thanks for your feedback
7th February 2015, 08:34 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 231

More
I have been testing it for a couple of months now, on 2 devices - phone and tablet -, in parallel with the official YouTube and YouTube downloader.

I am very impressed! And thank you for making it adfree.

A few observations:

* SnapTube listens to all requests for web access. This is very annoying, as I keep getting prompted whether I want to open Chrome or SnapTube everytime an application launches a weblink. This needs to be more tightly controlled and restricted.

* Is there anyway to download videos in higher res than 720p (YTD can do it)?

* Does it automatically skip YouTube adverts (I do not know since I use xposed YouTube AdAway module)?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arman68 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arman68 Ad-Free
10th March 2015, 05:12 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I love this app!!! I have only one question... why is not possible to change the download directory?? it would be a great new feature!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to tuxpeppe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tuxpeppe Ad-Free
31st March 2015, 06:30 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
No ads, that's cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to Erinstse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Erinstse Ad-Free
31st March 2015, 07:17 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks! I would love to try this!
The Following User Says Thank You to Totep :D For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Totep :D Ad-Free
3rd April 2015, 10:08 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hunedoara

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totep :D

Thanks! I would love to try this!

Hello

You're welcome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread