FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+] AA Calendar (+ Memo & Anniversary)

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By c-shock, Member on 15th January 2018, 09:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th March 2018, 11:05 AM |#21  
OP Member

More
New Releases
v1.8.2e
- When opening the widget setting screen, changed to request storage permission to retrieve wallpaper image info for Android 8.0 or later version
- If user launchs 'Daily / Memo' widget immediately after installing the app, changed it to request calendar permission
9th March 2018, 11:48 AM |#22  
OP Member

More
New Releases
v1.8.2f
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when reading widget information after rebooting the device in Android 8.0 or later
12th March 2018, 10:08 AM |#23  
OP Member

More
New Releases
v1.8.2g
- Fixed a bug that cause error when the next return date of anniversaries with lunar month repeats set exceeded the maximum date supported by the app
- Fixed a bug that caused errors when reading Google calendar notification info on Android 8.0 or higher devices
- Fixed a bug that caused Google Calendar notifications to be turned off on Android 8.0 or higher devices
- Fixed a bug that caused errors when deleting all day events on some devices
- Fixed a bug that caused a blank space between the year / month view and the day of the week view when the menu font size of the monthly widget was set to a specific value
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when reading notification info when the anniversary date of anniversary that was set up repeatedly annually can not exist this year
- Fixed a bug that the default color of account was not displayed after deleting the account set as 'Default Account'
- Fixed a bug that caused errors when editing events on some of the devices that have Google calendar color enabled
12th March 2018, 07:22 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
@c-shock This looks great! Just like DigiCal which I haven't been able to get rid of because of lack of alternatives.

I have to ask: any spyware in this? What is the privacy policy?
13th March 2018, 04:04 AM |#25  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotPhone

@c-shock This looks great! Just like DigiCal which I haven't been able to get rid of because of lack of alternatives.

I have to ask: any spyware in this? What is the privacy policy?

Hi,

Thank you for your good evaluation

Of course, there is no spyware in the AA Calendar. It has serviced in Google Play Store for 7 years.

I'll attach a Privacy Policy link.
AA Calendar Privacy Policy
The Following User Says Thank You to c-shock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift c-shock Ad-Free
14th March 2018, 10:21 AM |#26  
OP Member

More
New Releases
v1.8.2h
- Fixed a bug that caused errors when editing events on some devices.
- Fixed a bug where some Android 8.0 or higher devices encountered an error when updating date information at midnight.
14th March 2018, 03:44 PM |#27  
OP Member

More
New Releases
v1.8.2i
- Fixed a bug where widget and notification info was not updated at midnight on Android 8.0 or higher devices
17th March 2018, 08:27 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Very nice calendar. Is it possible to add a Year view (Showing all the months in a year in one view)?
18th March 2018, 05:33 AM |#29  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyt

Very nice calendar. Is it possible to add a Year view (Showing all the months in a year in one view)?

Hi,

Thank you for your good evaluation!

AA Calendar does not yet support the year view feature.

But I plan to add it later.
18th March 2018, 05:34 AM |#30  
OP Member

More
New Releases
v1.8.2j
- Fixed an issue where the local account created on the device was excluded from the default display list when the app was launched for the first time
- Fixed a bug where local account schedules created on the device did not show up in the widget
- Fixed a bug that the height of the date input window on Android 8.0 or later devices was not set to the normal value.
18th March 2018, 10:22 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hey developer thanks for this amazing calendar!! Its my favourite,very useful.
I ask if is possible add option for to have 5 row in montly view and in widget too instead of 6..
Again compliments.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)