71 posts
Thanks Meter: 59

By j123m, Member on 6th November 2017, 05:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th November 2017, 10:35 AM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Hmmm. I tested it for about two months on Android 6 and Android 7 and on my devices it works stably. The problems were on Android 8, but I fixed them in versions 1.4.3-1.4.4.

Can you take logcat immediately after the crash. If your phone is rooted it can be done with MatLog app (type "aio" in search bar).

Or at least describe in what situations app crashes.
26th November 2017, 11:16 AM |#12  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Just came here randomly in a way... love the concept!
The Following User Says Thank You to aPexalpha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aPexalpha Ad-Free
26th November 2017, 11:55 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahid bhai

Android version: 6.0
Rom: stock rom
Phone: Lyf water 11
Version: 1.4.4(installed now,testing)

Its not crashing now
26th November 2017, 05:49 PM |#15  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Updated to 1.4.6. All features are working now. Well done. Glad to support the app. Keep up the good work. I look forward to what's to come on this app.

Using: AIO 1.4.6 on Android 8.0.0 AICP nightlies with magisk root for my Nexus6P
26th November 2017, 07:09 PM |#16  
Tapping the Bitcoin price graph should open up coinbase or any other Bitcoin app that we have : )

Also maybe add the ability to change exchanges
The Following User Says Thank You to MrGrim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrGrim Ad-Free
26th November 2017, 07:40 PM |#17  
Flag Gloucester, MA
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
I love the design of this launcher but I need to be able to choose weather data providers like Weather Underground, DarkSky or AccuWeather (using API keys) and also use my own RSS news feeds. Is/will that be possible? With that included I would buy the premium version right away. Great works. With a launcher like this the the date feed options becomes very important.

Sent from my Moto G Plus (5th Gen) using XDA Labs
26th November 2017, 10:48 PM |#18  
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdysthe

I love the design of this launcher but I need to be able to choose weather data providers like Weather Underground, DarkSky or AccuWeather (using API keys) and also use my own RSS news feeds. Is/will that be possible? With that included I would buy the premium version right away. Great works. With a launcher like this the the date feed options becomes very important.

You can use your own personal news feed by holding the search button then settings then head down to the news feed section and you will see the option to add a RSS url
27th November 2017, 04:53 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Loving it so far! Already bought premium to support. It gives me that old Windows Phone feeling where I can see all my info from a glance. Keep up the great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to everdred For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift everdred Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 10:17 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Bought premium ! Well made and well thought !
Suggestions to improve it :
- choose another provider for the weather
- choose another crypto, not only bitcoin
27th November 2017, 12:06 PM |#21  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Is it only me, or does "Hide apps" not work that well? When it does, I'll totally pay for the full version!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)