As you already know, Google has officially announced Android L (henceforth known as Lollipop). This new version will be a massive update to Android OS, bringing the new Material Design to our phones.
Since the lastest Android L preview, some slightly changes were made into the new upcoming version of Android. Here you can download the lastest Android Lollipop Apps, Wallpapers, Launcher and Keyboard!
WARNING: PLEASE, ALWAYS backup your phone BEFORE flash this .zip files
So guys here's what you need to do to avoid FCs:
- Be rooted (obviously)
- Uninstall any previous versions
- Edit your build.prop- change ro.build.type from user to userdebug
- Reboot your device
- Install the new apps. Some of them might not install. For the ones that don't, copy to /system/app and change permissions to -rw-r--r-- (I used ES file explorer)
- If you're installing Gmail, uninstall all traces of it (includes aosp Exchange mail app if you have it) and use the zip posted by Lukijs: https://www.sendspace.com/file/yfht0m. Zip is not flashable; extract contents and install each apk individually.
- Reboot one more time just to be safe
Apps should work now. I have Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Keep, Fit, Maps, Camera and Music working perfectly.
Google Now Launcher
(Unnistall previous Google Keyboard App is recommended)
Google Play Store
Google Play Services
Google Play Music
Credits & Sources