FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+] Android Lollipop (5.0) - Google Apps [Launcher, Keyboard, Wallpapers]

2,305 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,473

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd October 2014, 11:24 PM |#321  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xehed

can you give me dialer.apk and it's libs?

GoogleDialer.apk:
mediafire.com/download/29vj0b70sjm5c1h/GoogleDialer.apk
libvariablespeed.so:
mediafire.com/download/o8nbo93ajfkiw7j/libvariablespeed.so

sorry cant post links
The Following User Says Thank You to Deeemm79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deeemm79 Ad-Free

23rd October 2014, 11:36 PM |#322  
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeemm79

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
GoogleDialer.apk:
mediafire.com/download/29vj0b70sjm5c1h/GoogleDialer.apk
libvariablespeed.so:
mediafire.com/download/o8nbo93ajfkiw7j/libvariablespeed.so

sorry cant post links

Have you try it?.. Because i google and try same like this, the apk problem.. Parsing error.. 3.3Mb also same like that.. Only .so file no problem..
23rd October 2014, 11:39 PM |#323  
Flag geek's
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Tutorial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeemm79

sorry cant post links

thanks, you can use URL tag for linked.
23rd October 2014, 11:39 PM |#324  
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 161

More
The link you gave is same i download yesterday.. Had push it in system apps.. No logo.. Permission rw~r~r and nothing installed.. Then i try manual install, parsing error
23rd October 2014, 11:49 PM |#325  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xehed

thanks, you can use URL tag for linked.

got ya, let me know if you figure a way to get this running. i tried but not working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadi al-Haiqal

The link you gave is same i download yesterday.. Had push it in system apps.. No logo.. Permission rw~r~r and nothing installed.. Then i try manual install, parsing error

i was only responding to @xehed he wanted the links. i wasnt able to get it to work either. lets see if he has any luck.
24th October 2014, 12:00 AM |#326  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 18,779

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovidhalevi

That GenieWidget has nothing to do with Lollipop, I suppose. This a mod I found on XDA.

Note that the old non-transparent GenieWidget has been taken over by someone else and the new Google "News and Weather" has a nicer interface but a big BUG. Using the one row widget, clicking will bring a browser for the story rather than the app itself.

I can at least use your zip to get it back!

BTW, Chronus widgets newsreader does it right! Has an internal reader so one only needs browser for more. Operates off chosen RSS.

I have not seen the new GenieWidget yet, can I have a link please.

Edit: Never mind I found it. Thanks for letting me know.
24th October 2014, 02:12 PM |#327  
Flag Antelope, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,122

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovidhalevi

They also give the Play link. However, the apk's are missing the usually packaged jni files and this is catastrophic of a Play (or side-loaded user-app) install. Awaiting proper apks

Maybe so, but I got it working, just copied the lib files provided into the folder and set permissions, and it's working well for me.
24th October 2014, 06:55 PM |#328  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentry_mode_activated

So guys here's what you need to do to avoid FCs:

- Be rooted (obviously)
- Uninstall any previous versions
- Edit your build.prop- change ro.build.type from user to userdebug
- Reboot your device
- Install the new apps. Some of them might not install. For the ones that don't, copy to /system/app and change permissions to -rw-r--r-- (I used ES file explorer)
- If you're installing Gmail, uninstall all traces of it (includes aosp Exchange mail app if you have it) and use the zip posted by Lukijs: https://www.sendspace.com/file/yfht0m. Zip is not flashable; extract contents and install each apk individually.
- Reboot one more time just to be safe

Apps should work now. I have Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Keep, Fit, Maps, Camera and Music working perfectly.

works fine Thank You
any idea how to get Calender working as well as Gmail?
24th October 2014, 07:00 PM |#329  
Thanks Meter: 1,663

Donate to Me
More
Hi,

Google Fit says an update is available on PlayStore, but can't open this.

Someone has the new Fit apk?

regards

starbase64
24th October 2014, 07:07 PM |#330  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbase64

Hi,

Google Fit says an update is available on PlayStore, but can't open this.

Someone has the new Fit apk?

regards

starbase64

There isn't a new update, I believe everyone is having this problem. Personally I think Google did it so people can't use it unless they're on Lollipop.
The Following User Says Thank You to procitysam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift procitysam Ad-Free
24th October 2014, 08:45 PM |#331  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakaziky

works fine Thank You
any idea how to get Calender working as well as Gmail?

For Gmail, if you have a ROM with theme chooser, set your theme to system default. Almost any theming on the new gmail will cause it to FC. That's what it was for me anyway.

As for Calendar, I've seriously tried every set of directions I could find, and I still can't get it to even install. If I try to install it as a user app, I get "App not installed". If I push it to system/app or system/priv-app and set permissions, it simply doesn't install itself (even after reboot). If anyone does happen to have identified the general issue and can help me, it would be much appreciated. Moto X 1st Gen running LiquidSmooth 4.4.4.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)