[APP] [6+] AppWatch : Detect what app is causing pop-up ads ** PROMO CODES **

Search This thread

hellot1M

Jul 15, 2010
I work for a phone carrier and we get complaints daily about full screen adds and duplicate lock screens. This app would be fantastic!! But unfortunately without clicking the link in your description, there's no other way of finding it on the play store. Do you have any suggestions? Asking because I could inform the rest of my team and teams at other stores to use your app to install on older customers phones before leaving the store. Or returning customers who we constantly have to clean their phones.

Also can I have a promo code :)

mrYoussef135

Aug 16, 2014
www.tafayor.com
I work for a phone carrier and we get complaints daily about full screen adds and duplicate lock screens. This app would be fantastic!! But unfortunately without clicking the link in your description, there's no other way of finding it on the play store. Do you have any suggestions? Asking because I could inform the rest of my team and teams at other stores to use your app to install on older customers phones before leaving the store. Or returning customers who we constantly have to clean their phones.

Also can I have a promo code :)

Code sent ..

I can find it easily by typing "Appwatch"

Last edited:

mrYoussef135

Aug 16, 2014
www.tafayor.com
Can I please grab a Promo Code @mrYoussef135? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Enigma Machine {aenigma = Latin for "Riddle"}.

Promo code please. Thanks

Requesting promo code !

Awsome,
Could I get its promo code, please?

I would like to get a promo code for this awesome app

Codes sent ..

mrYoussef135

Aug 16, 2014
www.tafayor.com
I want Promo code. Thanks for giving this app. It will very useful for me and my friends

Code please, thanks dev..

Can I have a promo code please.

code please... thanks you in advance

Woaa, request for code please!

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

Mryoussef135
Could you please send me promo code? Thanks

Codes sent ..

Top Liked Posts