FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][TOOL][4.1+]Aptoide Dev (MOD)[DISCONTINUED]

9,548 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,554

Thread Closed Email Thread
Aptoide Dev (MOD)

{Developmental/Beta - Independent Android App Store.}

This Thread/OP is currently basic but, still being worked on. Please be patient as additional information, helpers, screenshot examples, etc... are added/updated. Thank you!

SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THIS APP/MOD

This is only an alternative since there may/might/are already 1 or more others being provided on the forum that may/might resemble this specific app.

I'm not even stating this nor providing this app as being better than the others out there. I'm sure the others work perfectly fine and, as I always say, if the others work, then why fix/replace what already works for you.

I'm just going to point out that this is not only an ADFREE option but, when I can, I try to provide other fixes, enhancements, improvements, etc... to help with overall performance.

As always, "PLEASE" keep all conversations within this thread friendly and respectful. Anyone being really disrespectful, nasty, mean, etc... will/shoule be reported to a Moderator to address further (this is what they are there for and does a great job too).

PLEASE NOTE: When it comes to Modified App's like this, I try to provide the Original "Unmodified" ones as well. This is only to help those who may not like/no longer wants a modified version and would like to uninstall & install/obtain the Original "Unmodified" one.

Primary Download Link(s)

<Moderator Edit>
Links removed

QUICK NOTE: Due to the frequency of the Updates, along with the size of the apps, I had decided not to utilize this DevDB Downloads option and am providing my AFH Server Account as the primary download location. I may decide otherwise in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

Special Mentions/Credits

The Aptoide Developer(s) - For providing this app.
The xda-developers - For their outstanding forum.
(Especially) To All the Girls I've Loved Before... LOL!

Click Here If You Would Like To Donate To My Developements
~{Donations Are Appreciated, but Never Necessary...}~

XDA:DevDB Information
[APP][TOOL][4.1+]Aptoide Dev (MOD)[DISCONTINUED], App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
Ibuprophen

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 9.9.6.1.20190920
Beta Release Date: 2019-09-20

Created 2019-07-24
Last Updated 2019-09-21
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
24th July 2019, 07:44 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
******FYI/CLARIFICATION******

*** Various Highlights Regarding ***
** What Modifications Were Made **

The following information consists of a quick run down of the typical/standard modifications made (that include but, are not limited to):

--> Disabled/Removed all Advertisement Services/Activity.

--> Disabled/Removed all Analytics/Crashlytics.

--> Minor Miscellaneous Fixes Made.

--> Added modification Identifier to the name and new icon.

Anything additional will be added to the Changelog and, if necessary,
moved/provided here if it turns into a standard modification.

24th July 2019, 07:44 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
******CHANGELOG******

**DATE: 09-20-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.6.1.20190920 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 09-16-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.6.1.20190916 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 09-12-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.6.1.20190912 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 09-08-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.6.1.20190908 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 09-05-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.6.1.20190905 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 09-02-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.6.1.20190902 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-30-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.6.1.20190830 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-28-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.6.1.20190828 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-25-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.5.0.20190825 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-22-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.5.0.20190822 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-15-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.5.0.20190815 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-13-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.4.0.20190813 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-11-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.4.0.20190811 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-09-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.4.0.20190809 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-08-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.4.0.20190808 & v9.9.4.0.20190807 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-06-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.4.0.20190806 & v9.9.4.0.20190805 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 08-04-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.4.0.20190730 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 07-29-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.4.0.20190729 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 07-26-2019**

- Apk Update v9.9.4.0.20190726 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

**DATE: 07-24-2019**

- Initial Launching of the Thread.
- Apk Update v9.9.4.0.20190721 & v9.9.4.0.20190723 was uploaded & available within the downloads link as reflected on the OP.

24th July 2019, 08:11 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Everything was uploaded and should be good to go. :thumbup:

Please let me know if you have any questions and such specific to this threads topic.

I really hope that everyone enjoys this and Thanks a Bunch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
24th July 2019, 10:19 PM |#7  
Flag Tartus
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Wired question:
Did you decompile app libs and edit them?
25th July 2019, 01:39 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by basem_ym

Wired question: Did you decompile app libs and edit them?

This app won't work just by traditionally decompiling and recompiling.

Some apps, like this, takes a few steps with each one using a different approach that actually takes time to figure out what will and won't work.

I really can't elaborate on this specifically as It actually took a little time to figure out. I had used this app (and a few other ones) as a type of practice project solely for a personal familiarization with various languages used to better educate myself on personal developments from the ground up.

It's like having a working knowledge of something that you don't use to help with understanding something else entirely.

I don't know if I had/can explain this okay via text...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
26th July 2019, 09:06 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Just an FYI...

I had uploaded an update earlier today.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
27th July 2019, 10:01 AM |#10  
Flag Tartus
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

This app won't work just by traditionally decompiling and recompiling.

Some apps, like this, takes a few steps with each one using a different approach that actually takes time to figure out what will and won't work.

It's like having a working knowledge of something that you don't use to help with understanding something else entirely.

I don't know if I had/can explain this okay via text... :eek

Thats fair I got the point, seems much harder than I thought.
Thanks for sharing your hard work, much appreciated.
27th July 2019, 06:09 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by basem_ym

Thats fair I got the point, seems much harder than I thought. Thanks for sharing your hard work, much appreciated.

Thank you very much for your understanding! :thumbup:

This app does typically get updated on a daily basis by the developers but, I try to provide the Mods when I get a chance to as I don't have the time to provide them every time they release an update.

I've previously went about 2 weeks without updating this app and it still worked like a charm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread