Auto Cursor makes it easier to use large smartphones with one hand by using a pointer accessible from the edges of the screen.
I'm a solo android developer and just released my new app on the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....toneiv.cursor
This is a fork from another of my applications called UbikiTouch : https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...n-app-t3930661. As this application was somewhat complex to use and as I had a lot of feedback on the "Cursor" feature I added recently, I thought it might be interesting to propose an application more specifically oriented on this feature.
- Use cursor to reach every side of the screen
- Perform click, long click or drag
- Apply different actions for click or long click on each of the 3 triggers
- Edit the triggers, tracker and cursor to your needs by choosing size, color and effects
Following actions are available :
- Back Button
- Recent Apps
- Previous App
- Open notification
- Open quick settings
- Open system settings
- Power off dialog
- Lock screen
- Take screenshot
- Paste clipboard
- Voice assistant
- Toggle Bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, Auto-Rotate, Split Screen, Sound, Brightness
- Media actions : play, pause, previous, next, volume
- Launch an application
- Launch a shortcut (Dropbox folder, Gmail label, contact, route, etc.)
Auto cursor is fully configurable:
- Swipe LEFT-RIGHT-BOTTOM edge to show cursor and perform actions.
- Custom place, size, colors for triggers
- Distinguish two different actions on trigger: click & long click
- Choose different actions for each trigger
I attach great importance to the protection of privacy, which is why UbikiTouch has been developed in such a way that it does not require Internet authorization. The application therefore does not send any data over the Internet without your knowledge.
The app has no ads.
The Pro version offer you:
- Possibility to perform long click and drag with the cursor
- Possibility to add long click action to triggers
- Access to more actions, the ability to launch an application or a shortcut
- Possibility to completely customize the tracker and cursor: size, color...
I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this app. Your comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Download the app from Playstore - Auto Cursor
Version 1.0.0 - 06/07/2020
• New: ability to duplicate settings from one side to another (see Trigger / Template) • New : ability to define action on double click on the tracker • New : ability to define action on click outside the tracker • New : ability to define action when clicking outside while pressing the tracker • New : ability to define a vertical dynamic reference point for the tracker (see Cursor / Vartical reference point) • New : ability to define waiting time for second action on each trigger (see Trigger / Actions) • Fixed: the cursor launched with shortcuts did not always reach the side • Fixed: the cursor launched with shortcuts wasn't set properly on landcape mode
Version 0.9.3 - 01/07/2020
• New: min delay for disapperance of cursor set to 200ms • New: 2 shortcuts, show cursor left and show cursor right
• New: possibility to choose the style for the tracker countdown • New: ability to precisely position the triggers as a percentage of the screen • New: live update of the trigger when changing its settings • Fixed: enhanced precision when dragging the cursor • Fixed: prevents accidental clicks when dragging the cursor
• Fixed: the cursor did not display correctly in landscape mode
• New: possibility to choose the sensitivity to cursor movement • New: Auto Cursor is available when Quick Settings is displayed • Fixed: improved management of clicks and long clicks on triggers • Overall efficiency and fluidity improvement
• New: improved cursor drag functionality: ability to perform complex move • New: animation when performing drag or move • New: improved cursor trail fluidity • New: added cursor trail effect • New: 2 shortcuts, start and stop Auto Cursor • Fixed: less intrusive popup warning for Huawei devices
• Fixed: bug with Google Play
• New: cursor now available for Android Versions lower than Nougat (24)
• New: cursor compatibility mode to improve its operation with some versions of Android • Fixed: the tracker was not correctly drawn when changing dimensions • First public release
Auto Cursor, App for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: 1.0.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-07-06
Last Updated 2020-07-06