FORUMS

[APP] [4.3+] Auto Cursor - one-hand pointing device

154 posts
Thanks Meter: 149

By toneiv, Senior Member on 8th June 2020, 04:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from toneiv: Auto Cursor makes it easier to use large smartphones with one hand by using a pointer accessible from the edge
22nd June 2020, 10:28 AM |#71  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by great_yarn

If there are any promo codes left? May I have one? Will give my feedbacks soon.

Thanks 🏻

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostwer

Hey, this is exactly the app that I'm looking for, so far so good, may I can get some promo code? Ty in advance for the great work.

Codes sent!
24th June 2020, 08:35 AM |#72  
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 2

More
@toneiv
Thanks for the app. It's a really nice app.
Been using the app consistently on my Oneplus 5 ( Although it's not a big phone, it's still useful for one handed usage )
Here are some of my thoughts.

On-Off Switch in the app
Maybe it's better if there is a notification or a bubble pop-up to re-confirm that it's switched on

Synchronization of Trigger Look between Left, Right and Bottom
If this is possible, maybe as an example, I finished setting up my right triggers, height, etc. I would like to keep the same custom settings on the Left / Bottom side as well. (I'm not a dev or anything, so im not sure if it's possible)

Scrolling (Not sure if it's an issue or it's meant to be like this)
Everytime i try to use the scroll function, it randomly clicks on stuff? Like multiple times. (Or I'm just using it wrong idk)
Video Link

Actions, (But without the cursor)
Again, No idea if it's possible, but it would be cool to see if we could use the actions without triggering the cursor accidentally. (Maybe a switch to enable / disable cursor but allows actions?)

Countdown
Maybe instead of the 3 dots to represent the cursor is about to "disable itself", maybe make it customizable with numbers? or disable it completely?

Overall, the app is really good, If there's anything else I find, I'l inform it in this thread.
Thanks for the wonderful app 🏻
The Following User Says Thank You to great_yarn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift great_yarn Ad-Free
24th June 2020, 10:07 AM |#73  
OP Senior Member

More
@great_yarn
Thanks for all your suggestions !
On-Off Switch in the app : OK
Synchronization of Trigger Look between Left, Right and Bottom : OK
Scrolling (Not sure if it's an issue or it's meant to be like this) : This fonction indeed needs improvement. I'll check that.
Actions, (But without the cursor) : I think this has been corrected in last version 0.9.0, click and long click does not trigger the cursor. I'll check though.
Countdown : OK
28th June 2020, 07:20 AM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I got a promo code. But I would've actually paid for this.

I'm loving this app. The tile toggle on/off has been fixed. It's still as responsive when triggering from the bottom. All in all, I love this app because it does what it does
The Following User Says Thank You to mursederp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mursederp Ad-Free
29th June 2020, 09:54 AM |#75  
OP Senior Member

More
Version 0.9.2 - 29/06/2020
Code:
• New:  possibility to choose the style for the tracker countdown
• New:  ability to precisely position the triggers as a percentage of the screen
• New:  live update of the trigger when changing its settings
• Fixed: enhanced precision when dragging the cursor
• Fixed: prevents accidental clicks when dragging the cursor
Playstore

Feel free if you have any comments on this.
The Following User Says Thank You to toneiv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toneiv Ad-Free
30th June 2020, 06:43 AM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Sent the following feedback / requests via email but posting them here as well:

1. Please allow the setting of cursor delay to as low as 500ms.
2. Please provide a shortcut to trigger the cursor (so it can be triggered from another app). Using this app's triggers with other gesture apps' triggers (which I use) causes conflict and undesirable behavior.

Thanks.
1st July 2020, 08:36 AM |#77  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnmb

Sent the following feedback / requests via email but posting them here as well:

1. Please allow the setting of cursor delay to as low as 500ms.
2. Please provide a shortcut to trigger the cursor (so it can be triggered from another app). Using this app's triggers with other gesture apps' triggers (which I use) causes conflict and undesirable behavior.

Thanks.

Both your requests have been implemented.

Version 0.9.3 - 01/07/2020
Code:
• New:  min delay for disapperance of cursor set to 200ms
• New: 2 shortcuts, show cursor left and show cursor right
Playstore
Yesterday, 08:42 AM |#78  
Flag Taliparamba
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Hey dev,
The app triggers long press shortcut (auto rotate shortcut in my case) when I swipe back ( Q gesture )...
And it's really troubling
Yesterday, 10:54 AM |#79  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil Chandran

Hey dev,
The app triggers long press shortcut (auto rotate shortcut in my case) when I swipe back ( Q gesture )...
And it's really troubling

Hi,
I have not been able to reproduce that. Could you send me details (with a video if possible) to [email protected] so that I can identify the problem.
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)