10th May 2020, 02:56 PM |#571  
OP Senior Member
Flag Coburg
Thanks Meter: 251

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloneXG

Hi, can you or anybody else teach me how to do this? do you got some video tutorial on how to make this?
Also, is it possible? if I send/set the autoResponder to send some images/videos from some websites like a google search images?

Hey, please check the green info button next to it and search the web for "RESTful API" tutorials.
But sending media automatically over WA isn't possible due to technical limitations.
14th May 2020, 02:22 PM |#572  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hi, great app! Just purchased to use with my own web server API.

However, is there any way to determine the sending user from within a group? The .sender field only sends the group name and not the actual sender from within the group.

My use case:
I'm building a little dice bot app to use in my group chat amongst my friends. I want to be able to capture who sent the request so I can reply with their details and their result, e.g. "Andy rolled a *10* _1 - 100_"

Thanks.
16th May 2020, 06:07 PM |#573  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nice one
17th May 2020, 02:42 PM |#574  
OP Senior Member
Flag Coburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyle2k

Hi, great app! Just purchased to use with my own web server API.

However, is there any way to determine the sending user from within a group? The .sender field only sends the group name and not the actual sender from within the group.

My use case:
I'm building a little dice bot app to use in my group chat amongst my friends. I want to be able to capture who sent the request so I can reply with their details and their result, e.g. "Andy rolled a *10* _1 - 100_"

Thanks.

That's unforutnately not possible due to technical limitations.
AutoResponder is not able to get reliable information from the WA notifications.
22nd May 2020, 10:10 AM |#575  
Flag @home
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
@TK Studio, would it be possible to make a message preview. So if you you use variables that you can see the complete message. And what it looks like on the receives side.
23rd May 2020, 09:44 PM |#577  
OP Senior Member
Flag Coburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrieb

@TK Studio, would it be possible to make a message preview. So if you you use variables that you can see the complete message. And what it looks like on the receives side.

That's a good idea!
The Following User Says Thank You to TK Studio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TK Studio Ad-Free
23rd May 2020, 11:19 PM |#578  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
WA Autoresponder is prepared for growth? Whats next?
Hey! This app is amazing and is the one that definitely can change rules of the market,

I have used this app for years and I really would like to help you, These are some suggestions,

1. UX focused on commercial and entrepreneurs: I have seen entrepreneurs, salesmen using this solution and it works well, btw communication is still focused on creating experiences for developers, if this could change a little for the target customer adaption would be better and conversion rate could improve.

2. Decision tree

You can learn a lot from customers. I've seen too many people also figuring out how to put a decision tree for responses. Like (Write the number of the thing you need info. 1. ProductA 2. ProductB 3. ProductC ) and if someone picks 1 then they get the other 3 options ( a. for pricing b. for help c. for buying. This feature would be amazing. I know that now you can do this like choosing a response for each number btw I think there should be a better way.

I really imagine this for worldwide entrepreneurs who need an automatic reply solution extremely easy to set up and use for small businesses.

I don't know if you understood these ideas, btw you can contact me for more feedback or new versions, I'd love to help,
The Following User Says Thank You to vitomansilla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vitomansilla Ad-Free
25th May 2020, 12:31 PM |#579  
OP Senior Member
Flag Coburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitomansilla

Hey! This app is amazing and is the one that definitely can change rules of the market,

I have used this app for years and I really would like to help you, These are some suggestions,

1. UX focused on commercial and entrepreneurs: I have seen entrepreneurs, salesmen using this solution and it works well, btw communication is still focused on creating experiences for developers, if this could change a little for the target customer adaption would be better and conversion rate could improve.

2. Decision tree

You can learn a lot from customers. I've seen too many people also figuring out how to put a decision tree for responses. Like (Write the number of the thing you need info. 1. ProductA 2. ProductB 3. ProductC ) and if someone picks 1 then they get the other 3 options ( a. for pricing b. for help c. for buying. This feature would be amazing. I know that now you can do this like choosing a response for each number btw I think there should be a better way.

I really imagine this for worldwide entrepreneurs who need an automatic reply solution extremely easy to set up and use for small businesses.

I don't know if you understood these ideas, btw you can contact me for more feedback or new versions, I'd love to help,

2. is possible with the Dialogflow option in your rule. The feature is called follow-up intents in Dialogflow
26th May 2020, 10:41 PM |#580  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi,

I have dropped a support email but did not get any response.

I had degoogled my phone recently and my paid Autoresponder WA can no longer authenticate my license. I would like to find out if there is any way for me to reauthenticate without installing Play Store again.

I have microG with FakeStore and I know that I can I can get IAP working if I use nanolx but I prefer not to install Play Store. Hence the need for assistance.

Thanks
27th May 2020, 03:45 AM |#581  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, developer. I downloaded it from the Google play and installed it. As long as my phone screen is locked, it won't work properly? What is the problem? Mine is a Huawei phone. Can you help me? This app is very important to me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, auto reply, bot, no root, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)