FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+] AutoTagger v3.0.2 - automatic and batch music tag editor

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

Post Reply Email Thread

If you want to keep music library well organized, this app will help you.
This tag editor is focused on batch music editing and tag search with (audio fingerprinting is available too).
It can edit tags for whole albums, artists or folders, rename your files in batch using different patterns or just delete batches of music.
App updates tags directly into file and in MediaStore.

Features
  • Editing song title, cover art, artist, album, album artist, year, genre, track number, disc number, comment, lyrics.
  • Automatic and manual tags search.
  • Batch operations: tag editing, renaming, deletion, info viewing, album tracks numeration, changing cover art in batch.
  • Supported formats: MP3 (ID3v1, ID3v2), MP4, M4A, FLAC, WMA, WAV. Also supports SD-cards.
  • Folders browser.
  • Cover art editing - choosing from gallery, saving from gallery, search in internet, downloading from url.
  • ID3 tags version chooser (ID3v1, ID3v2 (22,23,24)).
  • Android P - ready dark theme.
  • Many different sortings.
  • Artist images downloading.

I've lost all translations after complete rewritting the app, so translators are welcome. I am always happy to give them a promo-codes.

Links:
Google Play
GitHub Issues
OneSky ranslations

Screenshots

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Creati8e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Creati8e Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 04:29 PM |#2  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 7,363

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creati8e

I've lost all translations after complete rewritting the app, so translators are welcome. I am always happy to give them a promo-codes.

Consider to look for translators here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2069390
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 04:30 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Consider to look for translators here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2069390

Wow, thanks for suggestion!
8th October 2019, 03:08 PM |#4  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,404

Donate to Me
More
This tagger looks great. I do have a question though, I went to have a look at grabbing up premium, but the price in AUD is a bit crazy. It costs $12 AUD for extended and $10 for fingerprinting. I got someone else to check it out and for them it costs the equivilent of $3 AUD.

Idk, I'll be more than happy to buy extended once I have some spare cash but $12 for an app is a big ask generally. Also the price difference for my friend seems a bit large, I get generally developers lower the cost for apps in countries that can't afford much and keep the price higher elsewhere but this IAP... Idk it just seems like you typo'd the price or something lol.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs
8th October 2019, 05:49 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This really looks good. I tried some songs and it works fine. It would be better if your database has more details for Japanese and Chinese songs.
11th October 2019, 02:58 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles9823

This tagger looks great. I do have a question though, I went to have a look at grabbing up premium, but the price in AUD is a bit crazy. It costs $12 AUD for extended and $10 for fingerprinting. I got someone else to check it out and for them it costs the equivilent of $3 AUD.

Idk, I'll be more than happy to buy extended once I have some spare cash but $12 for an app is a big ask generally. Also the price difference for my friend seems a bit large, I get generally developers lower the cost for apps in countries that can't afford much and keep the price higher elsewhere but this IAP... Idk it just seems like you typo'd the price or something lol.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs

Thanks for report. It looks like an error. And yes, i lower prices for such countries like India, Bangladesh e.t.c
The Following User Says Thank You to Creati8e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Creati8e Ad-Free
Yesterday, 04:43 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Great work @Creati8e
Bought both extended and fingerprint. Totally worth it. Specially like the auto file rename feature. Usually I'd to use two or three separate apps for the job, particularly to get gracenote fingerprinting and then go about renaming from tags, but this is super convenient.
Just wondering that in the patterns editing section, though it's a great option to be be able to add your own patterns, it would make it a little easier if instead of having to type the %xyz% for each item, you could just tap to select.
Yesterday, 08:35 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
@Frances91 glad to hear. If I got you right, you can add your own patterns and you don't need to type %xyz% every time, you can just long tap on existing patterns or part of patterns to copy it!
Yesterday, 02:29 PM |#9  
Flag Shiraz
Thanks Meter: 37

More
A promo code would be appreciated
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)