Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+] Blokada ad blocker [open source][without root][v4]

185 posts
Thanks Meter: 622

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd November 2016, 12:03 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Can you add a whitelist? I don't want displayed ads (such as through Google app) to not work when I click them.
The Following User Says Thank You to benwalburn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift benwalburn Ad-Free

23rd November 2016, 10:36 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benwalburn

Can you add a whitelist? I don't want displayed ads (such as through Google app) to not work when I click them.

Thanks! Added to ideas.
24th November 2016, 03:11 AM |#13  
Flag Franklin
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Tried it out, using it seems to keep the LG email app from syncing. Any ideas? This is on the LG V20, stock, 7.0. Every other ad blocking app that uses VPN except Adguard has the same issue.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to bond32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bond32 Ad-Free
24th November 2016, 09:18 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bond32

Tried it out, using it seems to keep the LG email app from syncing. Any ideas? This is on the LG V20, stock, 7.0. Every other ad blocking app that uses VPN except Adguard has the same issue.

Interesting. Could you give the play store link or exact name of this app?
24th November 2016, 12:39 PM |#15  
Flag Franklin
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blokada

Interesting. Could you give the play store link or exact name of this app?

It's just called "Email".

Again, not to bring other apps in, but I've tried many other ad blocking apps and all have the same issue that prevents syncing except Adguard. I'd be happy to help anyway I can tho.
The Following User Says Thank You to bond32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bond32 Ad-Free
25th November 2016, 08:44 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bond32

It's just called "Email".
Again, not to bring other apps in, but I've tried many other ad blocking apps and all have the same issue that prevents syncing except Adguard. I'd be happy to help anyway I can tho.

Thanks! I'll look into this after the release of filter configuration feature.
The Following User Says Thank You to kar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kar Ad-Free
25th November 2016, 10:56 AM |#17  
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 6,549

More
I got this to work once on my pixel running 7.1 but even though i grant the app vpn permissions it's unable to start. btw it's stock, non-rooted.
The Following User Says Thank You to daleski75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daleski75 Ad-Free
26th November 2016, 07:27 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New release: 0.4-beta! Added filter configuration options

You can now swipe right to activate filter lists of your choosing. I have added the most common lists that work really well. If you long tap any list you will see some additional info about it.

I'm counting on your feedback about which hosts lists are you using so that I can add them to Blokada!

You can watch a short video here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/blokadaorg/posts/

DOWNLOAD BLOKADA APK

If you have a moment please like / follow / share / +1 the social media of your choosing:

PS: @daleski75, could you please try the new release and see if problem persists? Also try to reboot your device.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kar Ad-Free
26th November 2016, 09:33 PM |#19  
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 6,549

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blokada

New release: 0.4-beta! Added filter configuration options

You can now swipe right to activate filter lists of your choosing. I have added the most common lists that work really well. If you long tap any list you will see some additional info about it.

I'm counting on your feedback about which hosts lists are you using so that I can add them to Blokada!

You can watch a short video here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/blokadaorg/posts/

DOWNLOAD BLOKADA APK (v0.4-beta)

If you have a moment please like / follow / share / +1 the social media of your choosing:

http://facebook.com/blokadaorg
http://twitter.com/blokadaorg
http://bit.ly/blokadagplus

PS: @daleski75, could you please try the new release and see if problem persists? Also try to reboot your device.

Works OK now thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to daleski75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daleski75 Ad-Free
27th November 2016, 12:35 AM |#20  
Flag Pekalongan
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Any plan for custom block? By manually loading/importing self-built hosts file, or by manually adding host/url/domain to already exist hosts file. This is useful especially for blocking local/regional ads.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to salmanfarisy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift salmanfarisy Ad-Free
27th November 2016, 10:12 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanfarisy

Any plan for custom block? By manually loading/importing self-built hosts file, or by manually adding host/url/domain to already exist hosts file. This is useful especially for blocking local/regional ads.

Yes, definitely. Although first I'd like to try and buildup a database of hosts people use. So feel free to propose yours, I will add it, no app update needed.

@moviti, what lists are you guys using over there in Japan?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adblocker, ads

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)