Many Android phones can't record calls well, they usually have following recording problems:
- Can't record calls.
- Can record calls, but in recordings the sound of your side is very weak.
- Can record calls, but in recordings the sound of the other side is very weak.
- Can record calls, but during recording you can't hear the caller's voice.
- Can record calls, but during recording the caller can't hear your voice.
- Can record calls, but when you play back the recordings they sound like fast forwarding or fast rewinding.
- Some other issues maybe.
What is the reason? Even popular phones like Samsung Galaxy, HTC One, Sony Xperia, Motorola Moto G/Moto E/Moto X, LG-G5/G4/G3/G2, Nexus 6P/6/5X/5/4 etc have these problems also. We checked ROMs of hundred phones, some of them have bugs inside that cause these problems, but most commonly these problems are made by the manufacturer - the manufacturer purposely disabled the call recording feature. For example,
- Samsung Galaxy S4 can't record calls in USA, but works very well in other countries.
- Samsung Note 3 works very well with Android 4.3, but can't record calls after upgrade to Android 4.4.
- LGE LG-G2 can't record calls with Android 4.3, but works very well after upgrade to Android 4.4.
- HTC One can't record calls in many countries, but works very well in China.
How to fix these recording problems? We found although the manufacturer disabled the call recording feature,
- some phones are still able to record calls perfectly if the recorder app uses special recording parameters to record calls, no root needed.
- some phones must root to fix these problems.
We developed Boldbeast Call Recorder for Android, it has a large "Fixing Database" inside. The app works well for most phones in the market, we want to make it supporting more add more phones by adding parameters into the database.
You are welcome to install the app and use it. If it can't fix recording problems of your phone, this indicates your phone needs different parameters, please click the "Ask New Parameters" item in the app to send us hardware log files, we'll look into them and update the Fixing Database accordingly to support your phone.
No matter get root access or not, this app doesn't change any built-in files in the system, it only dynamically changes audio related settings (these settings will be restored to their original states by Android automatically after reboot), so the app is 100% safe.
Boldbeast Call Recorder V9.0, it's free, no advertisement.
Download here: boldbeast_recorder_st.apk
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...beast.recorder
It may be illegal to record a phone call without ALL parties consent in some countries or regions. Please read the laws and regulations in your region before using this software. The software developer and its distributors and resellers are not responsible for any legal issues incurred, you take full responsibility for use of this software.