FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] Boldbeast Call Recorder for Galaxy, HTC, Xperia, Moto G/X, LGE etc.

557 posts
Thanks Meter: 370

By boldbeast, Senior Member on 31st October 2014, 04:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th July 2018, 03:35 PM |#1001  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crylentino

Appreciate you trying to help, thank you.

Which log file specifically do you need?
=> Please click "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" in Boldbeast Recorder - That's it.

Also, could you update your forum thread on settings for Oreo 8.1.x for Nexus 6P? Apart from the Alsa Device, are my settings correct?
=> By default Alsa Device is set to "Auto", Boldbeast Recorder will automatically detect which alsa device to use and it works well. However in some third-party ROMs the "Auto" option may not work, in this case please set Alsa Device to "Device0" directly then it works at once.

I just tried clean flashing an updated Oreo ROM for July (The ABC Rom) as well as tried the Google Phone dialer instead of the AOSP, and the same thing happens. When pressing the record button, it won't let me hang up, even if the call has ended. It just hangs, and the only fix is to hard reboot.
=> Please disable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Start Input Stream" option and test again.
The Following User Says Thank You to boldbeast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boldbeast Ad-Free

16th July 2018, 03:10 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boldbeast

I just tried clean flashing an updated Oreo ROM for July (The ABC Rom) as well as tried the Google Phone dialer instead of the AOSP, and the same thing happens. When pressing the record button, it won't let me hang up, even if the call has ended. It just hangs, and the only fix is to hard reboot.
=> Please disable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Start Input Stream" option and test again.

Hey, that worked! I can hang up now.

Thanks again
18th August 2018, 03:01 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Any suggestions and settings for Redmi Note 4X Mido...?
19th August 2018, 02:43 PM |#1004  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbanti

Any suggestions and settings for Redmi Note 4X Mido...?

Please click "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder - that's suggested settings, and it works well.
The Following User Says Thank You to boldbeast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boldbeast Ad-Free
21st August 2018, 09:40 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boldbeast

Please click "Set Default Settings" in Boldbeast Recorder - that's suggested settings, and it works well.

thanks for the lightning response bro.
1st October 2018, 01:48 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
I can't hear "the other end" on recordings running default settings on my OP6 (stock Pie). Any suggestions?
1st October 2018, 04:22 PM |#1007  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodberg

I can't hear "the other end" on recordings running default settings on my OP6 (stock Pie). Any suggestions?

So all recorders in the market no longer work after OnePlus 6 upgrading to Android 9.

You should root the phone, then Boldbeast Recorder can fix it perfectly. After root the phone please enable the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Change Audio Controls" option in the recorder, you'll get crystal clear recordings in both sides. The option is visible only after you root the phone.

Without root there is no solution in the whole world undoubtedly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boldbeast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boldbeast Ad-Free
2nd October 2018, 02:17 AM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 472

More
This makes me sad, as Boldbeast has been fantastic on many of my phones going back many, many years. Too bad Google prohibited recording (without root) in Pie. Maybe I'll keep my phone on Oreo for a long time!
6th October 2018, 10:50 PM |#1009  
Flag Haifa
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Each new Android version is worth then previous. No sense to upgrade.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
16th November 2018, 11:39 AM |#1010  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 284

More
Add me to the list.
Xperia XZ1 Compact, just upgraded to Android Pie and obviously unable to record. I've been using Boldbeast for years, that's too bad... Well, I guess I will have to wait for my warranty to expire and finally root my Xperia... 💔
18th January 2019, 01:30 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hi, I'm currently testing your app on Android 9, using root. Redmi Note 4, AOSP Extended 6.2 custom ROM. Basically, the recording works, but only the other party voice is clear - my voice has a lot of echo, to the state I can barely understand myself on recordings. I tried every single recording method, including root ones and Alsa.
Any chance you could take a look on this one? I'd like to buy the app to have auto record function, but for its price (which is quite high) I expect a perfect quality.
I can assist you with logs, sample recordings etc.
Another thing - I think that the app doesn't record (any party, me or the person I'm talking to) if one mutes microphone and then unmutes it. After unmuting, the voice is not recorded. Any fix to that?
Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call recodring, call recorder, galaxy, htc, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)