FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] Boldbeast Call Recorder for Galaxy, HTC, Xperia, Moto G/X, LGE etc.

558 posts
Thanks Meter: 370
 
By boldbeast, Senior Member on 31st October 2014, 04:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2015, 12:53 PM |#101  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
What is the best setup?
Hi! Nexus 5 with lollipop 5.0.1 rooted and Nexus 5 with lollipop 5.0.2 rooted. What is the best setup? Thx.
 
 
5th January 2015, 02:48 PM |#102  
boldbeast's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 370
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertoblond

Hi! Nexus 5 with lollipop 5.0.1 rooted and Nexus 5 with lollipop 5.0.2 rooted. What is the best setup? Thx.

Please install Boldbeast Recorder V7.2 or newer versions, use following settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 1 or 5
- Tune Special: No
- Change Audio Controls: Yes
- Change Audio Driver: No
Now it records calls perfectly in two sides.
5th January 2015, 02:52 PM |#103  
boldbeast's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 370
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla p

It is in the latest version (2.43 beta).
I can try maybe going back to 2.40 and see if that fixes it.

That's a good idea.
5th January 2015, 03:44 PM |#104  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Wink Nice app
Cool. I like this.
5th January 2015, 11:49 PM |#105  
Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
I have a Moto G 1st gen XT1032. I tried the settings you recommend but the only mode that records the two sides for me is Mode 5.

Remote audio is loud and clear, but I can barely hear myself speaking. Is there a way to boost the audio only for my side?
6th January 2015, 03:21 AM |#106  
boldbeast's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 370
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd043

I have a Moto G 1st gen XT1032. I tried the settings you recommend but the only mode that records the two sides for me is Mode 5.
Remote audio is loud and clear, but I can barely hear myself speaking. Is there a way to boost the audio only for my side?

Can you please test Record Mode 21,22,23,24? Does it work well for your XT1032?
6th January 2015, 07:02 AM |#107  
Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boldbeast

Can you please test Record Mode 21,22,23,24? Does it work well for your XT1032?

I just tried 21-24 again per your suggestion:
Mode 24 was selected by default and fails to record anything, mode 21-22 do not record my side at all.
Mode 23 is similar to mode 5. I'll test with a real person tomorrow and see, but it sounds like mode 23 might be better to pick my voice, thanks!

Are there any side-effects to enabling the root fix? I've noticed some modes introduce clicks in my audio, is it my imagination? That's not too bad but I'm worried if the other person might not hear me anymore, it would be awkward!


Thank you!
6th January 2015, 06:11 PM |#108  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Samsung Xcover 2
Does it work on Samsung Xcover 2?
7th January 2015, 03:08 AM |#109  
boldbeast's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 370
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd043

Are there any side-effects to enabling the root fix?

The app doesn't change any built-in files in the system, it only dynamically change audio related settings. If you power off then power on the phone, all these settings will be restored to their original states by the system, so there is no side-effects to enable the root fix.

Quote:

I've noticed some modes introduce clicks in my audio, is it my imagination? That's not too bad but I'm worried if the other person might not hear me anymore, it would be awkward!

If a Record Mode doesn't work well please test other Record Modes.
7th January 2015, 03:20 AM |#110  
boldbeast's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 370
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubertKoncki

Does it work on Samsung Xcover 2?

Galaxy Xcover 2 GT-S7710 don't need root, use Record Mode 4 to record calls perfectly in two directions.
But there is a bug in the stock Samsung Android 4.1.2 ROM - the built-in MediaServer works unstable when recording calls, sometimes it fails to record.
So I suggest you update the ROM to a newer version if possible, for example the ROM of Android 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 etc. Maybe Samsung has fixed the problem in newer ROMs.
7th January 2015, 02:41 PM |#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
OnePlus One compatibility ?
Is there someone that is using this app on OnePlus One ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call recodring, call recorder, galaxy, htc, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes