FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] Boldbeast Call Recorder for Galaxy, HTC, Xperia, Moto G/X, LGE etc.

561 posts
Thanks Meter: 372

By boldbeast, Senior Member on 31st October 2014, 04:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2015, 06:07 PM |#401  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Support for Xiaomi Redmi 2 ???
Does this app record calls (2-way) clearly for Xiaomi Redmi 2 [Non-rooted] ?

Please reply soon as I'm planning to buy this phone ...

25th May 2015, 12:47 AM |#402  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 284

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boldbeast

LGE Nexus 5 Android 4.4, 5.0, 5.1 Lollipop works perfectly with all earpiece, speaker, wired headset and bluetooth (root is needed), please look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...y-htc-t2923904

You're right i'm sorry. Everything works allright here on Paranoid alpha 2 Lollipop 5.0.2
The Following User Says Thank You to Dany XP For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dany XP Ad-Free
25th May 2015, 02:06 PM |#403  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialex

nexus 5 with 5.1.1 the app button doesnt appear on call screen.
reinstall the app solved the problem, but sometimes the button can not be pressed

"sometimes the button can not be pressed", can you please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me? let us have a look at them. Thanks.
25th May 2015, 02:17 PM |#404  
OP Senior Member

More
Sorry, we have no feedback from users about Xiaomi Redmi 2.
25th May 2015, 08:05 PM |#405  
Behind you
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:

"sometimes the button can not be pressed", can you please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me? let us have a look at them. Thanks.

here the hardware log files
Attached Files
File Type: zip hardware_logs.zip - [Click for QR Code] (563.5 KB, 4 views)
26th May 2015, 04:52 PM |#406  
Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Don't know if this has been posted here or not - pardon me if it has been.
Got BB installed and working fine on my device (LG L7 II running CM10.2). Now problem is with apps that open in "stealth mode", i.e. semi-hidden apps that open by dialing a special code using the phone dialer. When attempting such a thing (and I have few such apps, which I use quite often), the BB recording button appears, just the way it does when a conversation starts, but stays on the screen forever, as there's no call end event to make it go away. Only way to make it go away is by forcing BB to stop via task manager.
Clearly BB uses the wrong event for identifying the start of a conversation. I had other call recording apps with similar recording buttons, which behaved properly in such cases (i.e. knew to show this button when the conversations actually started and not when the dialer button was pressed).
Would be glad if this could get fixed, as BB seems to be the best call recording app out there, and it would be a shame for me not to use it because of such an issue.
27th May 2015, 06:39 AM |#407  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialex

here the hardware log files

From your log files I can't find the reason. Sorry.
We'll investigate it further more.
27th May 2015, 06:48 AM |#408  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digdis

Now problem is with apps that open in "stealth mode", i.e. semi-hidden apps that open by dialing a special code using the phone dialer.

It seems you are using an old version.
From V7.2 we have fixed the problem, now when you dial an USSD or MMI code the app no longer display the in-call button. Please update to the latest version and test again.
27th May 2015, 08:24 AM |#409  
Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Quote:

It seems you are using an old version.
From V7.2 we have fixed the problem, now when you dial an USSD or MMI code the app no longer display the in-call button. Please update to the latest version and test again.

I have the latest version (7.9).
Edit: Very strange. Freezing and defrosting BB made the problem disappear.
The Following User Says Thank You to Digdis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Digdis Ad-Free
27th May 2015, 08:53 AM |#410  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
@boldbeast

Have you managed to get Boldbeast working on M8 GPE 5.1 yet?

Last time I tried (v72u), the best result was crackling on the other side. Current BB version has same issue.
27th May 2015, 03:38 PM |#411  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadrunner100

@boldbeast
Have you managed to get Boldbeast working on M8 GPE 5.1 yet?
Last time I tried (v72u), the best result was crackling on the other side. Current BB version has same issue.

Can you please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me? let us have a look at them and see what happened. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to boldbeast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boldbeast Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call recodring, call recorder, galaxy, htc, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)