FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] Boldbeast Call Recorder for Galaxy, HTC, Xperia, Moto G/X, LGE etc.

566 posts
Thanks Meter: 376

By boldbeast, Senior Member on 31st October 2014, 04:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st May 2015, 12:17 PM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
The 'Indicator Icon'...blue, white or transparent...I'm not seeing any changes on my Nexus 4 w/5.1.1.
I'm actually not sure what is supposed to change, the recording button or the icon in the notification bar...??

1st June 2015, 06:33 PM |#422  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion7718

The 'Indicator Icon'...blue, white or transparent...I'm not seeing any changes on my Nexus 4 w/5.1.1.
I'm actually not sure what is supposed to change, the recording button or the icon in the notification bar...??

This option changes the icon in the notification bar, it works well before Android 5.0.
Android 5.0 changed the notification behavior, we found the option no longer work well. We'll change it in the next version.
1st June 2015, 07:13 PM |#423  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boldbeast

This option changes the icon in the notification bar, it works well before Android 5.0.
Android 5.0 changed the notification behavior, we found the option no longer work well. We'll change it in the next version.

Thanks for the reply.
2nd June 2015, 07:59 AM |#424  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:

Please change Tune HTC Parameters to Group2, does it have any difference?

After many recording test - works perfectly.

Parameters for M8 GPE lollipop v5.1: (unrooted)

Record Mode: 1
Tune Audio Route: Group3
Tune HTC Parameters: Group2

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roadrunner100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Roadrunner100 Ad-Free
3rd June 2015, 09:22 PM |#425  
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Meter: 583

More
Just picked up the Plantronics Voyager Edge to use on my Note 4 (N910u) - using the same settings I had with my Moto HX550 bluetooth headset, I hear an echo on my voice when listening to the playback.

Any ideas on what I should do to correct this? I had zero issues with my previous headset. Also, recording the audio on the Voyager Edge using another app results is clear audio without the echo, so I've ruled out a problem with the headset.

My current settings are:

- Record Mode: 4
- Tune Samsung 1: No
- Tune Samsung 2: No
- Tune Samsung 3: No
- Tune Audio Route: No
- Change Audio Controls: Yes
- Change Audio Driver: No
- Start Input Stream: No

Thanks in advance.
5th June 2015, 07:55 AM |#426  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP2008

Just picked up the Plantronics Voyager Edge to use on my Note 4 (N910u) - using the same settings I had with my Moto HX550 bluetooth headset, I hear an echo on my voice when listening to the playback.
Any ideas on what I should do to correct this? I had zero issues with my previous headset. Also, recording the audio on the Voyager Edge using another app results is clear audio without the echo, so I've ruled out a problem with the headset.

I checked the Fixing Database, when bluetooth is connected the app only changes the downlink audio route, the uplink audio route (bluetooth microphone) remains unchanged - the route set by the manufacturer is used (usually it's better).
During the call please press the Menu key, many phones have a "Echo Cancel" option (some phones may not have this option), please try to change it and see if there is any difference.
If the problem is still there, please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me, let us check them. Thanks.
5th June 2015, 04:20 PM |#427  
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Meter: 583

More
Quote:

I checked the Fixing Database, when bluetooth is connected the app only changes the downlink audio route, the uplink audio route (bluetooth microphone) remains unchanged - the route set by the manufacturer is used (usually it's better).
During the call please press the Menu key, many phones have a "Echo Cancel" option (some phones may not have this option), please try to change it and see if there is any difference.
If the problem is still there, please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me, let us check them. Thanks.

Thank you. I don't have an option to disable "echo cancel", but I will test some more and will request new parameters if needed.
8th June 2015, 11:56 AM |#428  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Huawei P8lite issue : i can't see the button to start recording.
lollipop 5.0 and miui 3.1
using 7.9
edit: problem solved.
but no recordings in folder, which is the suggested recording mode ?
8th June 2015, 03:59 PM |#429  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedek9001

Huawei P8 lite, no recordings in folder, which is the suggested recording mode ?

Can you please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me? let us have a look at them. Thanks.
8th June 2015, 05:11 PM |#430  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Can you please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me? let us have a look at them. Thanks.

Mail Sent
Thank You.

Inviato dal mio SM-P605 utilizzando Tapatalk
9th June 2015, 08:09 AM |#431  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
samsung s3 mini incoming call problem
hello when replying to wait a long time for incoming calls. Registration begins to give notice of a defect. When answering recording it does not happen. I need urgent Samsung S3 mini settings
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call recodring, call recorder, galaxy, htc, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)