FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] Boldbeast Call Recorder for Galaxy, HTC, Xperia, Moto G/X, LGE etc.

558 posts
Thanks Meter: 370

By boldbeast, Senior Member on 31st October 2014, 04:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd August 2015, 11:09 AM |#501  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiodnc

Hi, i don't hear the voice of the other person in conversation. Can you give me the correct settings for Huawei P8 no root (italian, tim operator). Thank you

The current version of Boldbeast Recorder V7.9 doesn't support Huawei P8 well. We'll release the new version V8.0 soon, it will support Huawei P8 without root.

23rd August 2015, 11:16 AM |#502  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pganguly0093

Works with OnePlus One?

If your phone is not rooted, please use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 4, 2 or 1
- Record Format: WAV
- Tune Audio Route: Test Group1 and Group3

If your phone is rooted, please use these settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 21
- Tune Audio Route: Group1
- Change Audio Controls: Yes
- Change Audio Driver: Yes
- Start Input Stream: test Yes and No
25th August 2015, 05:27 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boldbeast

Please use these settings to record calls without root:
- Record Mode: 1, 5 or 7
- Record Format: WAV
- Tune Audio Route: Group3
- Call Settings - Incoming Calls - Auto Detect Answered State: Yes
- Call Settings - Incoming Calls - Auto Detect Max Time (Seconds): 3
- Call Settings - Incoming Calls - Restart Recording Upon Answered: Yes

Please use these settings to record calls with root:
- Record Mode: 21, 22
- Tune Audio Route: Group3
- Change Audio Controls: Yes
- Change Audio Driver: Yes
- Start Input Stream: No
- Call Settings - Incoming Calls - Auto Detect Answered State: Yes
- Call Settings - Incoming Calls - Auto Detect Max Time (Seconds): 3
- Call Settings - Incoming Calls - Restart Recording Upon Answered: Yes

Tested and working like a charm in root mode 21, thanks boldbest. A bigger button would be easier to hit properly
27th August 2015, 11:04 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Nexus 5 w/ reccomended settings.
Boldbeast seems to lag when I get calls and have manual button record showing on the call screen.
By the time the call screen opens up with boldbeast, the call hangs up. When I disable the on screen record button, the call screen pops up with plenty of time to answer. Any way around this?
28th August 2015, 04:58 PM |#505  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkWhistle

Nexus 5 w/ reccomended settings.
Boldbeast seems to lag when I get calls and have manual button record showing on the call screen.
By the time the call screen opens up with boldbeast, the call hangs up. When I disable the on screen record button, the call screen pops up with plenty of time to answer. Any way around this?

Have you installed Xposed? Some users reported Xposed may cause this lag problem. If not, please click the "Call Settings - Fix Recording Issues - Ask New Parameters" item in Boldbeast Recorder to send hardware log files to me, let us have a look at them and see what happened. Thanks.
31st August 2015, 10:44 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
record a phone call
Quote:

Boldbeast Call Recorder works well for Samsung Galaxy phones. Most phones don't need root, just install and go. Some phones need root to fix recording problems.

Following phones don't need root:
- Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
- Galaxy S5 SM-G900A, SM-G900F, SM-G900T, SM-G9008W, SM-G9009W, SM-G900FD, SM-G900FQ, SM-G900H, SM-G900I, SM-G900P, SM-G900V, SM-G900W8, SM-G901F, SM-G906S
- Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F, SM-G800H
- Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, SCH-I545(Verizon), SGH-I337(ATT)
- Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295
- Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9192, GT-I9195
- Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SCH-I535(Verizon), SPH-L710(Sprint), SGH-T999(T-Mobile), SCH-R530C(Cricket), SGH-I747(ATT), SGH-I747M(Rogers)
- Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8190, GT-I8190N, GT-I8190L
- Galaxy Note4 SM-N9100, SM-N9109W, SM-N910A, SM-N910C, SM-N910F, SM-N910G, SM-N910T, SM-N910U, SM-N910V, SM-N910W8, SM-N915FY, SM-N915G, SM-N915T, SM-N915V
- Galaxy Note3 SM-N900 (only India, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
- Galaxy Note3 SM-N9005 (only Australia, Russia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Slovakia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Hong kong)
- Galaxy Note3 SM-N900A (ATT)
- Galaxy Note3 SM-N900P (Sprint)
- Galaxy Note3 SM-N900V (Verizon)
- Galaxy Note2 GT-N7100, GT-N7105
- Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F, SM-G850Y

Please tell us if the list above is not accurate .

This app has many options to fix recording problems for Samsung phones. If all other recorders don't work please test this app, it is the only solution for many phones without root.
Of course if you root your phone this app can record calls loudly and clearly for almost all Samsung phones..
Bluetooth recording problems can be fixed for most Galaxy phones (need root).

I had tested and yes it is good application but i always prefer for record a phone call with Total recall call recorder.
31st August 2015, 07:25 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Exclamation Not working any more with Nexus 4 since update
After updating to version 8.0 GP I get "Cannot apply correct rcording parameters. You should use CWM Recovery to install the newest patch downloaded from the developer website."
It worked perfectly until the update on a rooted Nexus 4 (no ROM, just rooted vanilla Android 5.1.1)
1st September 2015, 12:30 AM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyote

After updating to version 8.0 GP I get "Cannot apply correct rcording parameters. You should use CWM Recovery to install the newest patch downloaded from the developer website."
It worked perfectly until the update on a rooted Nexus 4 (no ROM, just rooted vanilla Android 5.1.1)

I'm having the same problem.
1st September 2015, 04:22 AM |#509  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion7718

I'm having the same problem.

Unfortunately Boldbeast Recorder V8.0 has a minor bug inside. Please use a file manager to delete following 3 files and power off / power on, then everything will be OK.

1) /data/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files/BBRecServer/bbrecserver
2) /data/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files/BBRecServer/boldbeast_pt_ms.jet
3) /data/data/com.boldbeast.recorder/files/BBRecServer/boldbeast_pt_ms.plg

Or just uninstall the app then reinstall it to avoid the problem. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Updated 2015-09-22
=================
The problem has been fixed, please install Boldbeast Recorder V8.1.
The Following User Says Thank You to boldbeast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boldbeast Ad-Free
1st September 2015, 09:47 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:

Unfortunately Boldbeast Recorder V8.0 has a minor bug inside. Please use a file manager to delete following 3 files and power off / power on, then everything will be OK.

Or just uninstall the app then reinstall it to avoid the problem. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Done...I'll test it out later today & re-post.

EDIT: It is working now, but after I stopped recording the little Icon wasn't there for me to play...I had to go to the folder to play file.
1st September 2015, 05:46 PM |#511  
Flag bhuj
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:

it worked,

but I'm facing a strange issue on my nexus 5 with wired headset, it records both sided voice but my own voice with ECHO .. but works fine with bluetooth headphones no echo at all ( it was same with old version of 7.* )

in old version before 6,7 it was recording fine with wired headphone, but in bluetooth headphones my voice recorded with echo..

how to solve this

some version works fine with bluetooth headphones and some version works fine with wired headphones ... what is the issue ???

it should record without echo with both types of headphones ..

r u there developers ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call recodring, call recorder, galaxy, htc, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)