Thanks Meter: 2,260

Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2017, 09:57 PM |#21  
Flag Coventry
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csagan5

Does it create any malfunction if left there?

I am actually planning to play a bit around with this to see if it can be enabled with API keys

Well of course if you can get it working somehow that would be great! It doesn't interfere really, I just noticed when I restarted my phone it asked for permission for my Google account, I granted permission but it didn't work. I just think that if it's not working that it should be removed to avoid confusion for other users. I'm not sure it is possible to get it working, Google disabled 3rd party browsers from using the API and as far as I know no workaround exists but I don't know for sure. Great work though!

18th October 2017, 10:52 PM |#22  
Flag Perm
Thanks Meter: 628

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Ward01

Google disabled 3rd party browsers from using the API and as far as I know no workaround exists

the manual workaround:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=746
The Following User Says Thank You to abelenki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abelenki Ad-Free
19th October 2017, 01:02 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csagan5

Does it create any malfunction if left there?

I am actually planning to play a bit around with this to see if it can be enabled with API keys

Please do not remove it

Some of us, having installed NoChromo before Google disables it, still have the sync worked.
19th October 2017, 05:15 AM |#24  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Cool! Finally found a decent browser for my Bullhead. Thanks for developing this. I once a NoChromo user.
20th October 2017, 12:15 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Me too. I used the NoChromo and like to support this idear, go ahead!
LG ivi
20th October 2017, 04:55 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Released 63.0.3239.10 (x86 build still not ready); noticeable changes: StartPage search engine and API keys.

Please let me know if Google services integrations now work (couldn't test them yet).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to csagan5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift csagan5 Ad-Free
20th October 2017, 05:23 PM |#27  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Startpage search engine works, but what did u mean with API keys?

It is still not possible to login to gmail account to sync bookmarks. Is that what u meant with service integration?
21st October 2017, 10:31 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangean

Startpage search engine works, but what did u mean with API keys?

It is still not possible to login to gmail account to sync bookmarks. Is that what u meant with service integration?

I added API keys, but not working apparently. I don't think this feature can be supported because of quota reasons.
The Following User Says Thank You to csagan5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift csagan5 Ad-Free
21st October 2017, 10:32 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
The x86 downloads for latest release are now uploaded.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to csagan5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift csagan5 Ad-Free
22nd October 2017, 03:55 PM |#30  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi,

I found a bug. If you open the following article and scroll down to the comment section, then the green-white "Show More Comments..." and "Show x more replies" buttons dont work. Meanwhile it works fine in normal Chrome. Also strange that in the normal Chrome version the text is "Load more replies..." instead of "Show More Comments..."

https://www.rt.com/news/407436-catal...fake-pictures/
22nd October 2017, 05:39 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 399

More
https://browserleaks.com/webrtc

Webrtc is leaking in the latest version
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)