23rd January 2018, 02:05 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Karlsruhe
Thanks Meter: 1,374

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vewa52

Just tried your browser after trying a few. Wanted one with less bloat and good night mode. Great work, good find. Not bloated, adblock, and active development. Best, its open source. Anyway, just a couple of bugs. Night mode, that is inverted mode, doesn't stick once you leave and go to another site. Also, it will be awesome if the images don't get inverted in night mode. Keep up the good work. I am using samsung tab s3, stock rom on nougat.

Night mode is fixed in the next release and will be an inverted-black-white-mode. It is only possible to invert the whole webview or nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratbags

Nice browser. Could do with an incognito mode. Might be there but I can't find it.

Is not there and will not be implemented in near future (perhaps later). You can use the fast toggle dialog instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jascolli

Great browser. I'm having trouble with it remembering my login info even though I've saved it. I access this site many times per day so it really would be helpful. Any ideas?

Saving login data is not implemented in webview anymore. So I can't do anything. You must use the notification to copy login data to the clipboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasnim_tamim

Just tried this browser and I already LOVE IT. Probably the best minimalistic browser with no stupid features and UI clutter. My only issue is when scrolling up to reveal the address bar and status bar it flashes white bar. It really takes the attention away from the browser and sometime it's just a little annoying.

Take a look at the gif attached below. Although it's not that seeable on gif.

I know that. But at the moment I don't have the time to look in out deeper. Fullscreen is not easy to implement. I'm just lucky that I found a way, since I like fullscreen browsing really.

Quote:

Also, when clicking download folder icon beneath tabs it force closes app. Nougat.

Can you post a screenshot, where you click to crash the app? So that I can reproduce the issue? Are you on the latest version?

Greetings
Gaukler Faun
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaukler_Faun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gaukler_Faun Ad-Free
23rd January 2018, 02:41 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Can you post a screenshot, where you click to crash the app? So that I can reproduce the issue? Are you on the latest version?

Greetings
Gaukler Faun

When you swipe up in the url field to reveal the tabs, the second icon from the left [looks like downloads folder?]. I'm on 5.1, running nougat.
The Following User Says Thank You to ratbags For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ratbags Ad-Free
23rd January 2018, 03:10 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Thanks for the update. 1. Is it possible for you to make bookmarks open in the same tab instead of a new one everytime? 2. Also, enable swipe gestures for back and forward navigation of web pages. This will be really cool addition to the browser. 3. A quick bookmark save button?
23rd January 2018, 03:53 PM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Karlsruhe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Greetings
Gaukler Faun

When you swipe up in the url field to reveal the tabs, the second icon from the left [looks like downloads folder?]. I'm on 5.1, running nougat.

Ah, I understand. This issue is fixed in version 5.1.

At the moment I must sort out some build errors for F-Droid. But I will upload an akp-file today here on the forum, when I don't forget.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaukler_Faun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gaukler_Faun Ad-Free
23rd January 2018, 03:57 PM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Karlsruhe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vewa52

Thanks for the update. 1. Is it possible for you to make bookmarks open in the same tab instead of a new one everytime? 2. Also, enable swipe gestures for back and forward navigation of web pages. This will be really cool addition to the browser. 3. A quick bookmark save button?

1. I think that should be possible.
2. Swipe gestures are already implemented in the navigation-button in fullscreen mode.
3. I don't want to many buttons. So at the moment no. But I plan to implement the menu in other way in the future. But at the moment I don't really have a concept or the time to do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaukler_Faun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gaukler_Faun Ad-Free
23rd January 2018, 09:06 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Hallo Gaukler,
thank you for your development!
Will you upload the 5.1 version on F-Droid/playstore too?
Because on F-Droid i can only download version 4.4 .
The Following User Says Thank You to Fireworkerfp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fireworkerfp Ad-Free
23rd January 2018, 09:58 PM |#107  
Flag Viersen
Thanks Meter: 414

More
Greetings from Germany!
Just tried this browser. I was scared by the green colour, but found the options I must say, this browser is really good, I'm case the next big thing for me after using Browser NB Pro. I jumped for a while to Samsung Internet Beta and yes the Sammy browser is a bit faster loading the sites but it's okay.

You've done a really amazing job. I've deleted now all other browsers to concentrate on this one!
The Following User Says Thank You to romskii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift romskii Ad-Free
23rd January 2018, 10:13 PM |#108  
Flag Kanpur
Thanks Meter: 3,111

More
Awesome browser love it works better then many ...
Good job sir . This is my go to browser from now on
The Following User Says Thank You to shubby For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shubby Ad-Free
24th January 2018, 02:54 PM |#109  
Flag Viersen
Thanks Meter: 414

More
another question here, can you add support for samsung dex?
The Following User Says Thank You to romskii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift romskii Ad-Free
24th January 2018, 03:19 PM |#110  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Karlsruhe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romskii

another question here, can you add support for samsung dex?

As I don't know what this is, I would day no at the moment.
24th January 2018, 05:18 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaukler_Faun

1. I think that should be possible.
2. Swipe gestures are already implemented in the navigation-button in fullscreen mode.
3. I don't want to many buttons. So at the moment no. But I plan to implement the menu in other way in the future. But at the moment I don't really have a concept or the time to do that.

Got it. But the nav button is stuck in the corner and only back swipe gesture is possible. Same for top/bottom gesture. Am i missing something or is there a way to move the button around?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
browser, free, internet, open source, privacy

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)