19th November 2016, 09:14 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Karlsruhe
Thanks Meter: 1,374

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

1. Actually tabs are very useful (that's why we have them in most of web browsers ). For instance, you are on a forum and you have to do some tests on the website. You need 2 tabs to switch between the website and the forum.
Tabs are also handy when opening several websites from a RSS feed.

See OP. I don't have the possibilities.

Quote:

3. Perfect will you try to add folders?

No not planned (same reason as point 1).

Quote:

6. I would say 3 modes is perfect lol:
- hide statusbar only
- hide statusbar and navbar
- fullscreen: no statusbar, no navbar, no omnibox

Implemented in next version (I'm testing one/two days before release.

Quote:

7. Available with JumpGo too.

See point 1. Perhaps later... seems possible for me...

BTW: I added license on github.

Greetings
Gaukler Faun
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaukler_Faun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gaukler_Faun Ad-Free
20th November 2016, 10:38 AM |#22  
Flag Pekalongan
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Here is my request :
When sharing selected text, also include the current page URL.

I think only Firefox (version 42-44) has this capability. But I prefer to have a webview based browser having this capability.

Definitely will use this browser as primary browser and uninstall Firefox 44 if you could do this.
The Following User Says Thank You to salmanfarisy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift salmanfarisy Ad-Free
20th November 2016, 05:39 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Karlsruhe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanfarisy

Here is my request :
When sharing selected text, also include the current page URL.

I think only Firefox (version 42-44) has this capability. But I prefer to have a webview based browser having this capability.

Definitely will use this browser as primary browser and uninstall Firefox 44 if you could do this.

Hi,

thanks for your interest. I researched a while and it seems that for your feature request JavaScript must be enabled. So I would prefer not to implement it.
A workaround should be: first copy the text as usual to the clipboard and then open the menu -> share -> share link as text. Then the URL and the title of the current page will be shared and you can paste the copied text from the clipboard to your share content.

Hope this would be ok.

Regards
Gaukler Faun
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaukler_Faun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gaukler_Faun Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 04:30 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Karlsruhe

Donate to Me
More
Update v4
New update full changelog and download -> first and second post.

- pin protection (optional)
- fullscreen optional
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaukler_Faun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gaukler_Faun Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 06:31 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Karlsruhe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robhug

No landscape mode? (For tablet )

Thanks for feedback.
Landscape should work with autorotation.

But on the other hand: in the next version I will implement in setting an option to set rotation mode (auto, landscape, portrait).
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaukler_Faun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gaukler_Faun Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 08:42 PM |#27  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 368

More
Hi, @Gaukler_Faun! I've tried V4 and it also FCs when making a search. Do you have any clue on previous FCs? Attached, you'll find my log. But, is it useful at all? I don't want to spam the thread with useless logs. Thanks anyway for your hard work!
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2016-11-21-16-33-18.txt - [Click for QR Code] (39.0 KB, 6 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to CLPose For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CLPose Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 10:36 PM |#28  
Flag Lausanne
Thanks Meter: 403

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaukler_Faun

Thanks for feedback.
Landscape should work with autorotation.

But on the other hand: in the next version I will implement in setting an option to set rotation mode (auto, landscape, portrait).

Great ! Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to robhug For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robhug Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 11:40 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I'm liking it so far.
Some feedback: Use StartPage.com as default instead of the .de variant. It's totally the same but it makes it look more globally.
I can't seem to go back to the startscreen where my bookmarks are pinned. Would be nice if you could go all the way back to that screen. Perhaps a home button of link in the menu would be even better.
I found one possible Käfer. When rotating my device from portret to landscape it browses one page back in history.
The Following User Says Thank You to nAFutro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nAFutro Ad-Free
22nd November 2016, 08:38 AM |#30  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,693

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nAFutro

I can't seem to go back to the startscreen where my bookmarks are pinned. Would be nice if you could go all the way back to that screen. Perhaps a home button of link in the menu would be even better.

Swipe to the left from the URL bar to open your bookmarks (homepage).
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Primokorn Ad-Free
22nd November 2016, 11:11 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Karlsruhe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLPose

Hi, @Gaukler_Faun! I've tried V4 and it also FCs when making a search. Do you have any clue on previous FCs? Attached, you'll find my log. But, is it useful at all? I don't want to spam the thread with useless logs. Thanks anyway for your hard work!

Thanks for lagcat.

Until now I haven't found a solution, but I'll look at your logcat and try it again...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaukler_Faun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gaukler_Faun Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
browser, free, internet, open source, privacy

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)