18,052 posts
Thanks Meter: 87,264

By flar2, Recognized Developer on 18th April 2016, 03:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2020, 03:54 PM |#1901  
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty222

Hi @flar2,

I'm trying to configure Screen off long press actions on my new phone ( Samsung note 10). Same configurations worked fine on my old phone but with this new one I have following problem:
When the screen is off and I long press volume up, the flashlight will start. But when I want to turn it off it, long press doesn't work. I have to turn the display on and off with power button and after that long press volume up works again and it will turn off the flashlight. Is it problem with my phone or should I change some settings in the app?
I run all necessary adb commands.
Thanks for your help

I only have the S9 and S8 running latest updates and the long press works fine. Also works on all my other phones. Unfortunately I can't afford to buy any more phones, but I don't see why this option would change.
21st March 2020, 06:18 PM |#1902  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flar2

I also have a Sony TV and custom keycodes work fine. Use ver. 2

The colored buttons can also be remapped

@flar2 Ok thanks for the info, but I am not telling custom keycodes doesn't work...

I am telling that, for me, colored buttons does not work, whatever the action I remap them to. Even a simple Home won't do anything. How can I make them work please?
21st March 2020, 09:17 PM |#1903  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hymced

@flar2 Ok thanks for the info, but I am not telling custom keycodes doesn't work...

I am telling that, for me, colored buttons does not work, whatever the action I remap them to. Even a simple Home won't do anything. How can I make them work please?

Hum in fact only PROG_RED (183) won't work, neither with single tap, double tap, or long press. The LED indicator on the TV flashes, so the input is received. Any ideas ?
23rd March 2020, 08:44 PM |#1904  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hymced

Hum in fact only PROG_RED (183) won't work, neither with single tap, double tap, or long press. The LED indicator on the TV flashes, so the input is received. Any ideas ?

No idea, the colored buttons all work on mine.
24th March 2020, 04:16 PM |#1905  

More
Turn on/off VoLTE in Button Mapper
Hi..

Is there in any way the possibility of turn on/off VoLTE functionality in Button mapper?
I have both a Samsung S8 and S9, and is for network testing. This would ease up the testing procedures..

Thanks

Thomas
24th March 2020, 06:59 PM |#1906  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancken

Hi..

Is there in any way the possibility of turn on/off VoLTE functionality in Button mapper?
I have both a Samsung S8 and S9, and is for network testing. This would ease up the testing procedures..

Thanks

Thomas

Not sure, but maybe you can figure out how to use a custom intent for that? I know literally nothing about VoLTE.
24th March 2020, 07:47 PM |#1907  

More
Quote:

Not sure, but maybe you can figure out how to use a custom intent for that? I know literally nothing about VoLTE.

I did look into that, but it seems very complicated. Would like to see some other examples of how to use Custom intent..
26th March 2020, 02:07 AM |#1908  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

I think I just need to make one change in the app manifest and those commands will work. Look for an update soon

Has this been added yet?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
button, capacitive, home button, key, remap

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)