16,240 posts
Thanks Meter: 79,988

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd April 2016, 02:23 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flar2

Are there some ROM settings that interfere? My other oneplus testers didn't report this.

I am use omni rom and no settings about buttons.
Click image for larger version

Name:	1461374576299.jpg
Views:	782
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	3727689

Sent from my A0001 using XDA-Developers mobile app

27th April 2016, 11:09 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Quote:

Are there some ROM settings that interfere? My other oneplus testers didn't report this.

Sir,
OnePlus one has three key (back - home - menu) maybe application can't see menu key because app. search for recent key . please advise me.

I can control back - home key and sound key but menu key can't.
27th April 2016, 11:36 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
thanks
thanks for introduce.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

love it
1st June 2016, 07:40 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 717

More
@flar2
Just some quick observations on samsung galaxy s7 edge (have HTC 10 and all the former HTC phones and know your work for years with much respect)

If I use lock screen action for any of the buttons then I can't unlock with fingerprint. Only with the pattern. Then I set up screen lock function from GMD gesture control (amazing app) as a shortcut and the thing works.

In my car the next&previous song (through the car control button when on bt) don't work (I'm not using any customisation of the volume buttons). When button mapper is not installed this works.

Hope this helps development. Good work here and I've bought the pro version.
The Following User Says Thank You to tiho5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tiho5 Ad-Free
1st June 2016, 08:11 PM |#25  
Flag Stirling
Thanks Meter: 403

More
I just bought the pro key. It works perfect on my stock htc10! Excellent app as always! Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to matekaneve For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matekaneve Ad-Free
1st June 2016, 09:21 PM |#26  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiho5

@flar2
Just some quick observations on samsung galaxy s7 edge (have HTC 10 and all the former HTC phones and know your work for years with much respect)

If I use lock screen action for any of the buttons then I can't unlock with fingerprint. Only with the pattern. Then I set up screen lock function from GMD gesture control (amazing app) as a shortcut and the thing works.

In my car the next&previous song (through the car control button when on bt) don't work (I'm not using any customisation of the volume buttons). When button mapper is not installed this works.

Hope this helps development. Good work here and I've bought the pro version.

Unfortunately when you lock the screen from an app, the fingerprint sensor can't be used to unlock. This is an Android thing, not just Samsung. I'm not sure why they made it like this, but there is no workaround except using root. I didn't want this app to ask for root, but maybe I'll give the option for rooted phones since this particular thing annoys me too.

For the prev/next thing, I'm not sure why it doesn't work. If my app doesn't specificly handle the button press, it should fall through to the original default button. I'll check into it.
The Following User Says Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2016, 03:17 AM |#27  
Flag Las Piñas
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Is there a way you could also allow the use of the Lockscreen Peek using the Vol +/- buttons? Bought the PRO version, but was too late to notice it's only currently attached to the capacitive home button. (using a nexus apparently just leaves me with those two buttons )
3rd June 2016, 10:54 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 717

More
Quote:

Unfortunately when you lock the screen from an app, the fingerprint sensor can't be used to unlock. This is an Android thing, not just Samsung. I'm not sure why they made it like this, but there is no workaround except using root. I didn't want this app to ask for root, but maybe I'll give the option for rooted phones since this particular thing annoys me too.

For the prev/next thing, I'm not sure why it doesn't work. If my app doesn't specificly handle the button press, it should fall through to the original default button. I'll check into it.

Could it be possible to cheat the home button of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to not have to physically press it and only tap/touch it to work as the home button? The way the other capacitive buttons work. This would be very impressive for this app and I guess that Samsung guys would go nuts about it.
4th June 2016, 02:28 AM |#29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiho5

Could it be possible to cheat the home button of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to not have to physically press it and only tap/touch it to work as the home button? The way the other capacitive buttons work. This would be very impressive for this app and I guess that Samsung guys would go nuts about it.

Not sure if it's possible, but maybe I'll take a look.
The Following User Says Thank You to flar2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2016, 02:31 AM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivaseraphim

Is there a way you could also allow the use of the Lockscreen Peek using the Vol +/- buttons? Bought the PRO version, but was too late to notice it's only currently attached to the capacitive home button. (using a nexus apparently just leaves me with those two buttons )

It wouldn't be the same thing because you don't turn on the device with the volume button. But you can easily assign screen off action to the volume button.
4th June 2016, 04:23 AM |#31  
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Hi, flar2, thanks for developing this app, but it asks me to re-enable accessibility service every once in a while (i.e. it turned off automatically somehow.) I didn't find other apps that require accessibility service with the same behavior, any ideas?

Sent from my HTC 10 using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
button, capacitive, home button, key, remap

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)