[APP][5.0+] CalcPP: A Beautiful Calculator That You Will Fall In Love With | Ad-Free

Search This thread

THGDev

Feb 23, 2019
N/A
IO08BPZ.jpg

Hi guys!

I have used a lot of calculator apps on Google Play Store, tried many of them, also uninstalled many of them mostly because they contain annoying or intrusive ads. Some of them do not meet my expectation, bad user interface or user experience... I'm using two different calculators: one of them has a great style, great interface with custom backgrounds (but lacks of functionality), and the other with lots of sub-calculators (but its interface is just okay). And more important, they contain ads, which may seem annoy many people. So I think, maybe I can develop something with user-first in mind (I used to be a user :)), no more ads, update more regularly, with a great interface.

aFqym0hCOHubavYIZTzj9EONZgR-I-pEwSHNJhFTHkm7aETim2Suu61SkEdVUiq8hfg=s180-rw

★ Carefully crafted interface without any annoying ads! Just try CalcPP (Calc++) and you will love it!
★ Packed with 10+ calculators
★ Customizes color schemes and background images from the collection!
★ Active development! If you find any bugs or issues, or want to recommend any features, just let us know. We are really appreciate for your helps to improve CalcPP (Calc++) calculator.
★ Localization: If you want to translate, let us know! We will add new languages in the next releases.

I hope it will make your life easier, happier and more productive. I have used it a lots, but if you find any issues or any recommendations, please comment below, I will fix it ASAP.

You can get it from Google Play Store:

Attachments

• 1.1.jpg
    1.1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 5,601
  • 2.1.png
    2.1.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 5,938
  • 3.1.png
    3.1.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 6,165
  • 4.1.png
    4.1.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 6,103
  • 5.1.jpg
    5.1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 5,799
  • 6.1.jpg
    6.1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 5,752
  • 7.1.png
    7.1.png
    199 KB · Views: 5,451
  • feature.png
    feature.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 5,062
Last edited:

THGDev

Feb 23, 2019
N/A
Changelog

Version 1.7 - 24 Jun 2019
NEW
- Updated currency converter API for more accurate results!
- Added new option to see the full history entries! Just long press for more options!
- (Theme) Added more backgrounds
FIXED
- Fixed time zone error on some devices
Version 1.6 - 23 May 2019
Improve User Experience
+ Options Screen now has custom background and full transparent!
+ Expand function button is bigger and easier to touch
Fix Bugs
+ Fix dark mode missing on some places
+ Fix errors that crash on some devices
+ Fix issue when change Dark Mode several times
+ Fix History Inline Mode issues
Version 1.5 - 13 May 2019
★ Dark Mode!
★ Supports operations between two currency
★ History Inline Mode! Now you can see your previous calculation on screen
★ Option switch between scientific notation and normal notation
★ Optimized resource, smaller size of app!
★ Change app icon!
+ Full screen mode and animation for Settings
+ Change "00" button to "exp"
+ Fix issues that cause crash in some cases
+ Fix missing "Brown" color scheme
Version 1.1.5 - 08 May 2019
Bugs fix and some improvements!
- Fix issues that cause crash on some devices
- Expand touch area for some inputs
- Fix visual issues of navigation bar in full screen mode
- Other minor improvements
Version 1.1 - 05 May 2019
★ 4 new backgrounds
★ Full screen mode
★ Body fat calculator
★ Options: Do not modify input after pressed "=" button
★ Credit: Thanks everyone who supports me!
• [Update] Convert currency back and forth without swapping
• [Update] Show base exchange rates
• [Update] BMI height in metric changed from meter to centimeter
• [Fix] BMI calculator sometimes produce strange results
• [Fix] calculator's title

Last edited:

THGDev

Feb 23, 2019
N/A
Iam Typing Calc++ on my playstore in mobile but i cannot able to see your calculator in the list. If this name is wrong then tell me the exact name to type it on the playstore..

My bad, I didn't expect having name with double plus sign makes it harder to find on Google Play Store. Maybe I should change it to something more searchable. Currently, you can access through this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thgdev.calc

Now you can search on Play Store with term "CalcPP" and it will be displayed!

Last edited:
Reactions: vpguru

THGDev

Feb 23, 2019
N/A
You can know search for Calc++ with term "CalcPP" on Play Store and it will show up! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: vpguru

THGDev

Feb 23, 2019
N/A
mind providing the reason for the "Full network access" permission and "In-app purchases"?
thx..

Thank you. If you scroll down to PERMISSION REQUIRED section, you can see I already noted it on Play Store official page and I explained every permission this app requires. They are:
PERMISSION REQUIRED
• Internet access: In-app purchase and money exchange rates update
• Billing: In-app purchase
And about In-app purchases, I also wrote it here:
★ Customizes color schemes and background images from our collection! (Only available after purchased)

THGDev

Feb 23, 2019
N/A
Your health calculator seems to be not working with metric mode.

Hi, thank you for trying my app. I just checked health calculator and everything worked fine. You need to input your height in meter (maybe instead of typing 1.8 (m), you typed 180 (cm)) (I will change it to cm in the next update) and weight and press Calculate.

athenodorus

May 31, 2010
Hi, thank you for trying my app. I just checked health calculator and everything worked fine. You need to input your height in meter (maybe instead of typing 1.8 (m), you typed 180 (cm)) (I will change it to cm in the next update) and weight and press Calculate.

OK thanks for the clarifications. Another observation is the result definition of BMI. I played around the weight data by increasing it incrementally and noticed that the sequence seems to be confusing?

underweight> healthy>extremely obese>overweight>moderate obese

THGDev

Feb 23, 2019
N/A
OK thanks for the clarifications. Another observation is the result definition of BMI. I played around the weight data by increasing it incrementally and noticed that the sequence seems to be confusing?

underweight> healthy>extremely obese>overweight>moderate obese

Sorry, but could you please provide your sequence, because I just checked again, increased one by one and it was just fine.

athenodorus

May 31, 2010
Sorry, but could you please provide your sequence, because I just checked again, increased one by one and it was just fine.
Example
Height - 1.7m
Age - 30
Male
Weight - 71 will give you healthy, 72 will be extremely obese, 73 will be overweight, 90 will be moderate obese, 120 will be extremely obese.

Botj 72kg and 120kg are classified as extremely obese. Also the sequence seems to be off as well. It should be under weight, healthy, overweight, moderate obese and lastly extremely obese?

Reactions: THGDev

THGDev

Feb 23, 2019
N/A
Example
Height - 1.7m
Age - 30
Male
Weight - 71 will give you healthy, 72 will be extremely obese, 73 will be overweight, 90 will be moderate obese, 120 will be extremely obese.

Botj 72kg and 120kg are classified as extremely obese. Also the sequence seems to be off as well. It should be under weight, healthy, overweight, moderate obese and lastly extremely obese?

OMG, thank you so much! It was number precision error. 72 is really weird. The sequence was as identical as your suggestion, but there were some cases the results were defective.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IO08BPZ.jpg

Hi guys!

I have used a lot of calculator apps on Google Play Store, tried many of them, also uninstalled many of them mostly because they contain annoying or intrusive ads. Some of them do not meet my expectation, bad user interface or user experience... I'm using two different calculators: one of them has a great style, great interface with custom backgrounds (but lacks of functionality), and the other with lots of sub-calculators (but its interface is just okay). And more important, they contain ads, which may seem annoy many people. So I think, maybe I can develop something with user-first in mind (I used to be a user :)), no more ads, update more regularly, with a great interface.

aFqym0hCOHubavYIZTzj9EONZgR-I-pEwSHNJhFTHkm7aETim2Suu61SkEdVUiq8hfg=s180-rw

★ Carefully crafted interface without any annoying ads! Just try CalcPP (Calc++) and you will love it!
    ★ Packed with 10+ calculators
    ★ Customizes color schemes and background images from the collection!
    ★ Active development! If you find any bugs or issues, or want to recommend any features, just let us know. We are really appreciate for your helps to improve CalcPP (Calc++) calculator.
    ★ Localization: If you want to translate, let us know! We will add new languages in the next releases.

I hope it will make your life easier, happier and more productive. I have used it a lots, but if you find any issues or any recommendations, please comment below, I will fix it ASAP.

You can get it from Google Play Store:
    Changelog

Version 1.7 - 24 Jun 2019
    NEW
    - Updated currency converter API for more accurate results!
    - Added new option to see the full history entries! Just long press for more options!
    - (Theme) Added more backgrounds
    FIXED
    - Fixed time zone error on some devices
    Version 1.6 - 23 May 2019
    Improve User Experience
    + Options Screen now has custom background and full transparent!
    + Expand function button is bigger and easier to touch
    Fix Bugs
    + Fix dark mode missing on some places
    + Fix errors that crash on some devices
    + Fix issue when change Dark Mode several times
    + Fix History Inline Mode issues
    Version 1.5 - 13 May 2019
    ★ Dark Mode!
    ★ Supports operations between two currency
    ★ History Inline Mode! Now you can see your previous calculation on screen
    ★ Option switch between scientific notation and normal notation
    ★ Optimized resource, smaller size of app!
    ★ Change app icon!
    + Full screen mode and animation for Settings
    + Change "00" button to "exp"
    + Fix issues that cause crash in some cases
    + Fix missing "Brown" color scheme
    Version 1.1.5 - 08 May 2019
    Bugs fix and some improvements!
    - Fix issues that cause crash on some devices
    - Expand touch area for some inputs
    - Fix visual issues of navigation bar in full screen mode
    - Other minor improvements
    Version 1.1 - 05 May 2019
    ★ 4 new backgrounds
    ★ Full screen mode
    ★ Body fat calculator
    ★ Options: Do not modify input after pressed "=" button
    ★ Credit: Thanks everyone who supports me!
    • [Update] Convert currency back and forth without swapping
    • [Update] Show base exchange rates
    • [Update] BMI height in metric changed from meter to centimeter
    • [Fix] BMI calculator sometimes produce strange results
    • [Fix] calculator's title
    2000x10% gives the result 4000 ;o(

You beat me to it, it actually gives 400,000
    It was embarrassing, was in the middle of a business negotiations, and my beloved calc didnt support me. Can u fix urgently, cant have these kind of issues since i really depend on numbers

app crash when adding number to hexadecimal
    ( sorry for my bad english )

Really sorry for all of your inconvenient. I will try to fix it ASAP.
    Output figure should be somewhat smaller one loses focus on what he is calculating.

Long calculation is not fully disclosed and just scrolls to the left even in the history it is not shown so to make changes. Pls look

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Instead of pop up of history can there be sliding function. Down to history and up keyboard

Thanks! So, do you mean the output should be smaller when you are editing input, am I right? And about long calculation on the history, on the next update I will add new behavior for each history item, when you can hold and see the full expression.

When I use a calculator, I expect anything entered after "=" to start a new calculation. Instead, this modifies the last number entered. Could the behavior be changed, either by default or as an option?

Personally, if I wanted to edit something already entered, I'd either tap it, use arrow keys, or something like that.

Thanks!

Thank you! Based on your recommend, I added it to new version 1.1. You can update and use it right now!
    Seems interesting!
    Testing