OP Member
N/A
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroPhobia

Tested!
It has cool things but the Scientific calculator is not in the app

Thanks! I just wonder, what exactly do you want from scientific calculator, so I can implement it in the next updates?
Right now, I checked some scientific calculators online and CalcPP Standard Mode already has their functions.
The Following User Says Thank You to THGDev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift THGDev Ad-Free

3rd May 2019, 03:18 PM |#12  
OP Member
N/A

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

mind providing the reason for the "Full network access" permission and "In-app purchases"?
thx..

Thank you. If you scroll down to PERMISSION REQUIRED section, you can see I already noted it on Play Store official page and I explained every permission this app requires. They are:
PERMISSION REQUIRED
• Internet access: In-app purchase and money exchange rates update
• Billing: In-app purchase
And about In-app purchases, I also wrote it here:
★ Customizes color schemes and background images from our collection! (Only available after purchased)
3rd May 2019, 06:00 PM |#13  
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Nice calculator
Very impressive works.
4th May 2019, 10:52 AM |#14  
OP Member
N/A

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharathnair1992

yeah now its appear first in the list.. please wait now i will download it and after using it will give you the review.

Thanks, it means a lot to me!
4th May 2019, 01:50 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Your health calculator seems to be not working with metric mode.
4th May 2019, 01:59 PM |#16  
OP Member
N/A

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by athenodorus

Your health calculator seems to be not working with metric mode.

Hi, thank you for trying my app. I just checked health calculator and everything worked fine. You need to input your height in meter (maybe instead of typing 1.8 (m), you typed 180 (cm)) (I will change it to cm in the next update) and weight and press Calculate.
4th May 2019, 02:09 PM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGDev

Hi, thank you for trying my app. I just checked health calculator and everything worked fine. You need to input your height in meter (maybe instead of typing 1.8 (m), you typed 180 (cm)) (I will change it to cm in the next update) and weight and press Calculate.

OK thanks for the clarifications. Another observation is the result definition of BMI. I played around the weight data by increasing it incrementally and noticed that the sequence seems to be confusing?

underweight> healthy>extremely obese>overweight>moderate obese
4th May 2019, 02:21 PM |#18  
OP Member
N/A

More
Quote:

OK thanks for the clarifications. Another observation is the result definition of BMI. I played around the weight data by increasing it incrementally and noticed that the sequence seems to be confusing?

underweight> healthy>extremely obese>overweight>moderate obese

Sorry, but could you please provide your sequence, because I just checked again, increased one by one and it was just fine.
4th May 2019, 02:47 PM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGDev

Sorry, but could you please provide your sequence, because I just checked again, increased one by one and it was just fine.

Example
Height - 1.7m
Age - 30
Male
Weight - 71 will give you healthy, 72 will be extremely obese, 73 will be overweight, 90 will be moderate obese, 120 will be extremely obese.

Botj 72kg and 120kg are classified as extremely obese. Also the sequence seems to be off as well. It should be under weight, healthy, overweight, moderate obese and lastly extremely obese?
The Following User Says Thank You to athenodorus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift athenodorus Ad-Free
4th May 2019, 02:58 PM |#20  
OP Member
N/A

More
Quote:

Example
Height - 1.7m
Age - 30
Male
Weight - 71 will give you healthy, 72 will be extremely obese, 73 will be overweight, 90 will be moderate obese, 120 will be extremely obese.

Botj 72kg and 120kg are classified as extremely obese. Also the sequence seems to be off as well. It should be under weight, healthy, overweight, moderate obese and lastly extremely obese?

OMG, thank you so much! It was number precision error. 72 is really weird. The sequence was as identical as your suggestion, but there were some cases the results were defective.
4th May 2019, 07:42 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Output figure should be somewhat smaller one loses focus on what he is calculating.

Long calculation is not fully disclosed and just scrolls to the left even in the history it is not shown so to make changes. Pls look

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Instead of pop up of history can there be sliding function. Down to history and up keyboard
The Following User Says Thank You to vipinaggar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vipinaggar Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)