[APP][5.0+] Calc++: Beautiful Calculator Without Ads ** PROMO CODES **

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By THGDev, Member on 1st May 2019, 08:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2019, 07:42 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Output figure should be somewhat smaller one loses focus on what he is calculating.

Long calculation is not fully disclosed and just scrolls to the left even in the history it is not shown so to make changes. Pls look

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Instead of pop up of history can there be sliding function. Down to history and up keyboard
The Following User Says Thank You to vipinaggar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vipinaggar Ad-Free

5th May 2019, 01:22 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
When I use a calculator, I expect anything entered after "=" to start a new calculation. Instead, this modifies the last number entered. Could the behavior be changed, either by default or as an option?

Personally, if I wanted to edit something already entered, I'd either tap it, use arrow keys, or something like that.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to mathuaerknedam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mathuaerknedam Ad-Free
5th May 2019, 01:05 PM |#23  
OP Member
N/A

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinaggar

Output figure should be somewhat smaller one loses focus on what he is calculating.

Long calculation is not fully disclosed and just scrolls to the left even in the history it is not shown so to make changes. Pls look

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Instead of pop up of history can there be sliding function. Down to history and up keyboard

Thanks! So, do you mean the output should be smaller when you are editing input, am I right? And about long calculation on the history, on the next update I will add new behavior for each history item, when you can hold and see the full expression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathuaerknedam

When I use a calculator, I expect anything entered after "=" to start a new calculation. Instead, this modifies the last number entered. Could the behavior be changed, either by default or as an option?

Personally, if I wanted to edit something already entered, I'd either tap it, use arrow keys, or something like that.

Thanks!

Thank you! Based on your recommend, I added it to new version 1.1. You can update and use it right now!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THGDev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift THGDev Ad-Free
6th May 2019, 11:19 AM |#24  
OP Member
N/A

More
Version 1.1 - 05 May 2019
★ 4 new backgrounds
★ Full screen mode
★ Body fat calculator
★ Options: Do not modify input after pressed "=" button
★ Credit: Thanks everyone who supports me!
• [Update] Convert currency back and forth without swapping
• [Update] Show base exchange rates
• [Update] BMI height in metric changed from meter to centimeter
• [Fix] BMI calculator sometimes produce strange results
• [Fix] calculator's title
7th May 2019, 10:53 AM |#25  
Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGDev

Thanks, it means a lot to me!

I have downloaded it. It looks great. But one question whenever I do any calculations answer will appear instantly before clicking the = sign, then what is the use of "=" sign there when the answer appears without clicking = sign.
8th May 2019, 12:04 AM |#26  
Flag Gold Coast
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Nice work! It'd be great to have "exp" instead of "00". This would allow easy typing of numbers in scientific notation, e.g. 1.89 exp 6, as opposed to 1.89x10 swipe pow 6. If entered in scientific notation, it'd be great to show the result also in scientific notation.

It'd also be nice to remember the last used currency and unit conversion pairs. Perhaps for currency, listing recently used at the top. Perhaps for units, defaulting to common conversion pairs.
8th May 2019, 11:56 AM |#27  
OP Member
N/A

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharathnair1992

I have downloaded it. It looks great. But one question whenever I do any calculations answer will appear instantly before clicking the = sign, then what is the use of "=" sign there when the answer appears without clicking = sign.

Thanks! By default, when you do normal calculation without press "=", that calculation will not be added to the history. And also, when you press "=", your input will be replaced by that expression's result (you can change this behavior from Settings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elahn

Nice work! It'd be great to have "exp" instead of "00". This would allow easy typing of numbers in scientific notation, e.g. 1.89 exp 6, as opposed to 1.89x10 swipe pow 6. If entered in scientific notation, it'd be great to show the result also in scientific notation.

It'd also be nice to remember the last used currency and unit conversion pairs. Perhaps for currency, listing recently used at the top. Perhaps for units, defaulting to common conversion pairs.

Really appreciate your feedback! I added them to my to-do list, and they will be added in the next updates, just stay tuned!
8th May 2019, 12:07 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
interesting!

Testing
9th May 2019, 07:11 AM |#29  
OP Member
N/A

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEteint

interesting!

Testing

Thanks! If you like it, please leave me a review or rating on Play Store
10th May 2019, 04:56 AM |#30  
OP Member
N/A

More
Version 1.1.5 - 08 May 2019
Bugs fix and some improvements!
- Fix issues that cause crash on some devices
- Expand touch area for some inputs
- Fix visual issues of navigation bar in full screen mode
- Other minor improvements
13th May 2019, 01:06 PM |#31  
OP Member
N/A

More
I just released a new big update! Check out the main page for more information about my giveaways! Thanks guys!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)