FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+] Calc++: Beautiful Calculator Without Ads ** PROMO CODES **

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 15
 
By THGDev, Member on 1st May 2019, 08:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th May 2019, 01:06 PM |#31  
OP Member
N/A
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
I just released a new big update! Check out the main page for more information about my giveaways! Thanks guys!
 
 
13th May 2019, 04:40 PM |#32  
TheBigL's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Hey man, nice work on your app. Keep the good work, keep improving your skills and your app. It has potential but it also has lots of room for improvements.

Since I don't do reviews I will leave you a helpful feedback instead:

1) Dark mode is unusable - Looks like you forgot to program some colors to accommodate the dark theme. See date calculator pics.

2) Currency exchange is way off - Not sure about the API you are using there. Checked 3 different sources to my test here, none were close to yours. See currency convertor & Google search pics.

3) (Question) Shouldn't clearing history also clear the history we see in the Calc main screen itself? See attached history pic.

4) (Suggestion) The additional options area is so small I can't open it 50% of the time since my phone is bazeless and I have a protective case on it. This makes it very hard to reach the sides to perform touch perfect actions. Maybe make it a little bit bigger? See pic with bright arrow in it.

Good luck mate!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-05-13-17-59-08-342_com.thgdev.calc.png
Views:	86
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	4758288   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-05-13-17-59-21-533_com.thgdev.calc.png
Views:	86
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	4758289   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-05-13-18-02-46-643_com.oh.bro.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	4758290   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-05-13-18-02-50-304_com.thgdev.calc.png
Views:	82
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	4758291   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-05-13-18-18-12-830_com.thgdev.calc.png
Views:	80
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	4758292   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-05-13-18-19-39-704_com.thgdev.calc.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	4758293  
14th May 2019, 04:52 AM |#33  
drshreenivaas's Avatar
Member
Flag Kolhapur
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I have been using it for years & love app for its simplicity & customization. Recent update had also fixed compability with Android Oreo. Plz keep it that way or release it as classic version. Thanks for such wonderful app.
15th May 2019, 07:17 AM |#34  
OP Member
N/A
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigL

Hey man, nice work on your app. Keep the good work, keep improving your skills and your app. It has potential but it also has lots of room for improvements.

Since I don't do reviews I will leave you a helpful feedback instead:

1) Dark mode is unusable - Looks like you forgot to program some colors to accommodate the dark theme. See date calculator pics.

2) Currency exchange is way off - Not sure about the API you are using there. Checked 3 different sources to my test here, none were close to yours. See currency convertor & Google search pics.

3) (Question) Shouldn't clearing history also clear the history we see in the Calc main screen itself? See attached history pic.

4) (Suggestion) The additional options area is so small I can't open it 50% of the time since my phone is bazeless and I have a protective case on it. This makes it very hard to reach the sides to perform touch perfect actions. Maybe make it a little bit bigger? See pic with bright arrow in it.

Good luck mate!

Really thanks for your feedback. Just check your inbox, I already sent you a code!
15th May 2019, 09:13 AM |#35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Can i have a code too? I have feedback previously too :P
16th May 2019, 09:41 AM |#36  
OP Member
N/A
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by athenodorus

Can i have a code too? I have feedback previously too :P

Haha okay, I will send you a promo code, and if you have a chance, just sharing my app with your friends. Thanks!
16th May 2019, 07:27 PM |#37  
Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Can I get a redeemable code please
17th May 2019, 05:13 PM |#38  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Calc++ is more useful app and i make it as my default calculator... I would like to highlight few tiny graphical bugs and suggestions.

In dark mode, credit popup has became white and blank. There's no colour differentiation for Options and its title. back button behaviour is also bad in dark mode...

As of now, histories are unedittable. Please update the app to edit and get corrected answer...

Just now found a Major Bug: % operator is not working... Please check...

Thanks for making this ADFREE app...
18th May 2019, 03:55 AM |#39  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can I get a code, please.
Yesterday, 10:33 AM |#40  
OP Member
N/A
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmetal

Can I get a redeemable code please

I just sent you one to your inbox! Thanks for your feedback!
Yesterday, 10:41 AM |#41  
OP Member
N/A
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpguru

Calc++ is more useful app and i make it as my default calculator... I would like to highlight few tiny graphical bugs and suggestions.

In dark mode, credit popup has became white and blank. There's no colour differentiation for Options and its title. back button behaviour is also bad in dark mode...

As of now, histories are unedittable. Please update the app to edit and get corrected answer...

Just now found a Major Bug: % operator is not working... Please check...

Thanks for making this ADFREE app...

Really appreciate for your feedback! I already sent you a promo code and added your suggestion to my to-do list. I just want to ask you more details:
+ I'm not really sure about the bad behavior of BACK button in Dark Mode. Can you elaborate on your suggestion, please?
+ And about % operator, can I ask how did you use it, because it actually works like % on classic calculator.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes