HOW IT WORKS
With this app you can block incoming calls for:
* Hidden numbers
* Phone numbers (match start of the number, end of the number or complete number)
* All numbers from a contact
You can enter the blocked numbers manually, from the contacts list or from the calls log.
The app support several working modes:
* Accept all incoming calls
* Reject all incoming calls
* Block the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (blacklist)
* Accept only incoming calls from the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (whitelist)
Note that the app is started when the call is received. Due to that, is possible that the system starts the incoming call ringtone before the app ends it. If that occurs, please, create a ringtone with 1-2 seconds of silence and use it.
Also, the app can show the list of rejected calls and much more...
Receive boot completed: To restart the app after boot
Internet, access network state: Required by Ads
Billing, get accounts: To manage the PRO key
Read phone state: In order to receive phone calls and stop it
Read & Write external storage: Not needed for now, but in the ToDo list I have a backup utility