Post Reply Email Thread
11th November 2015, 08:12 AM |#101  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,744

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stbxxl

Just installed this app and it's working good so far. Is there a way to edit phone numbers already added to the block listed calls list?

Also, a backup feature and a black theme (for AMOLED screens) would be nice!

Thanks.

Hello,
Just updated the app version in the Play Store to a few minutes ago to include the ability to edit blocked numbers (it allows to edit numbers, not contacts or selected groups).
Releated to the black theme, I have added to the ToDo with no ETA.
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free
11th November 2015, 03:48 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito

Hello,
Just updated the app version in the Play Store to a few minutes ago to include the ability to edit blocked numbers (it allows to edit numbers, not contacts or selected groups).
Releated to the black theme, I have added to the ToDo with no ETA.
Thanks!

Thank you. Editing works very well.
14th November 2015, 04:56 PM |#103  
Flag Sunny Cornwall ...
Thanks Meter: 274

More
Quote:

Thank you. Editing works very well.

Anyone else getting blocked numbers getting listed twice? I can't see anythiung obvious in the settings that would cause it. Had it over a couple of different ROMs.

Any ideas?
14th November 2015, 05:28 PM |#104  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvhttn

Anyone else getting blocked numbers getting listed twice? I can't see anythiung obvious in the settings that would cause it. Had it over a couple of different ROMs.

Any ideas?

Please
Can you post a logcat and also a screenshot?
Thanks
14th November 2015, 06:20 PM |#105  
Flag Tirol/Innsbruck
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Is it possible to add a on or off function?
And a Tasker Plugin to enable or disable it?

I don't want to block the numbers added all time.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk
14th November 2015, 06:29 PM |#106  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisonline

Is it possible to add a on or off function?
And a Tasker Plugin to enable or disable it?

I don't want to block the numbers added all time.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Hello
In the main app activity you have a select that allows to block all calls, block listed, block not listed or don't block none... šŸ˜€
Related to tasked, I don't like tasker at all, and I doesn't have planned to add support to this app for none of my apps...
15th November 2015, 09:28 AM |#107  
Flag Sunny Cornwall ...
Thanks Meter: 274

More
Quote:

... Can you post a logcat and also a screenshot? ...

Sorry, no logcat (that's difficult as I usually don't know I've had a blocked call for ages and I'm usually in the middle of a field (work!) when I do notice .... Here's a screenshot that shows the problem though - persisitant bu99er this caller is!

Is there any combination of settings that would cause this? I'm thinking it's an 'operator' issue ....

NB: not sure how this image will appear as I don't usually attach images. Oh, and for those in the UK feel free to block this number as you see fit ....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-14-19-49-50.png
Views:	62
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	3542843  
18th November 2015, 05:22 PM |#108  

More
Lately I'm getting lots of unwanted phone calls with only the last two digits of the number changing. So I set up a block "match the beginning of the number" for 1XXXYYYZZ. However, the calls go straight through. I also tried +1XXXYYYZZ and again the calls go straight through. Is there anything else I could try?

Related to that it may be helpful to add another condition besides "match the entire number", "match the beginning of the number", and "match the end of the number": "number contains". This way I wouldn't have to worry about if I should use "+1xxxyyyzz" or "1xxxyyyzz". Even the app sometimes picks up a number to be called from the call log starting with "+1" and sometimes starting with only "1".

Thanks.
18th November 2015, 05:29 PM |#109  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Lately I'm getting lots of unwanted phone calls with only the last two digits of the number changing. So I set up a block "match the beginning of the number" for 1XXXYYYZZ. However, the calls go straight through. I also tried +1XXXYYYZZ and again the calls go straight through. Is there anything else I could try?

Related to that it may be helpful to add another condition besides "match the entire number", "match the beginning of the number", and "match the end of the number": "number contains". This way I wouldn't have to worry about if I should use "+1xxxyyyzz" or "1xxxyyyzz". Even the app sometimes picks up a number to be called from the call log starting with "+1" and sometimes starting with only "1".

Thanks.

hello,
you need to use the same number that is displayed into the calls log.
your suggestion about another number type is a good idea
18th November 2015, 06:08 PM |#110  

More
Quote:

hello,
you need to use the same number that is displayed into the calls log.
your suggestion about another number type is a good idea

"Match the beginning of the number" is definitely not working for me. I picked up a number from the call log (my home phone for testing) and set it to "match entire number". This worked (the call got blocked). I then removed the last two digits from that number and set it to "match the beginning of the number" and the call went through.
18th November 2015, 06:10 PM |#111  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

"Match the beginning of the number" is definitely not working for me. I picked up a number from the call log (my home phone for testing) and set it to "match entire number". This worked (the call got blocked). I then removed the last two digits from that number and set it to "match the beginning of the number" and the call went through.

ok, i will try to solve the issue ASAP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)