Post Reply Email Thread
18th November 2015, 06:10 PM |#111  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,744

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stbxxl

"Match the beginning of the number" is definitely not working for me. I picked up a number from the call log (my home phone for testing) and set it to "match entire number". This worked (the call got blocked). I then removed the last two digits from that number and set it to "match the beginning of the number" and the call went through.

ok, i will try to solve the issue ASAP
18th November 2015, 06:47 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito

ok, i will try to solve the issue ASAP

Thank you. I had the same issue.
19th November 2015, 07:28 AM |#113  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladislavLysov

Thank you. I had the same issue.

Quote:

"Match the beginning of the number" is definitely not working for me. I picked up a number from the call log (my home phone for testing) and set it to "match entire number". This worked (the call got blocked). I then removed the last two digits from that number and set it to "match the beginning of the number" and the call went through.

Hello,
Updated the app into the Play Store a few minutes ago to include the "partial match" (new version number is 1.5.30).
I have tried the app many times and seems working fine for beginning/end/middle matching.
Please, test and contact via email ([email protected]) if doesn't work (to receive a test version).
Thanks in advance
19th November 2015, 03:53 PM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito

Hello,
Updated the app into the Play Store a few minutes ago to include the "partial match" (new version number is 1.5.30).
I have tried the app many times and seems working fine for beginning/end/middle matching.
Please, test and contact via email ([email protected]) if doesn't work (to receive a test version).
Thanks in advance

Thanks for the update and the added "match partial number" function. It works fine.

I also retried "match beginning of the number" again with the new version and this time it worked. I don't know if you changed anything. If not I'm not sure what's going on (I did use a different test phone number though).

Anyway, thanks for your continued support.
19th November 2015, 03:55 PM |#115  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I also retried "match beginning of the number" again with the new version and this time it worked. I don't know if you changed anything.

Yes, I've changed a small portion of code
Thanks for the report!
The Following User Says Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)