FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+][V3.4.1] Commandr for Google Now

272 posts
Thanks Meter: 516
 
Post Reply Email Thread
28th July 2014, 07:11 AM |#101  
RSenG2x's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 516
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktetreault14

Does this always happen or only sometimes? What device are you using?
 
 
28th July 2014, 02:45 PM |#102  
ktetreault14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Largo
Thanks Meter: 1,813
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSenG2x

Does this always happen or only sometimes? What device are you using?

Im using Note 3 with TouchWiz based MIUI rom. Im using the latest of your app and the latest of Google Search. Accessibility keeps auto turning itself off so i have to say Note to self everytime. And yes, that happens every time.
28th July 2014, 03:34 PM |#103  
Account currently disabled
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 1,012
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktetreault14

Same for me, chat bot not working

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th July 2014, 08:23 PM |#104  
RSenG2x's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 516
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktetreault14

Im using Note 3 with TouchWiz based MIUI rom. Im using the latest of your app and the latest of Google Search. Accessibility keeps auto turning itself off so i have to say Note to self everytime. And yes, that happens every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_wba

Same for me, chat bot not working

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


This is quite strange... Does it say "Fetching response..." first or does it jump straight to this message? I'll do some testing on Touchwiz devices today to see if I can replicate this.
28th July 2014, 08:45 PM |#105  
Account currently disabled
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 1,012
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSenG2x

This is quite strange... Does it say "Fetching response..." first or does it jump straight to this message? I'll do some testing on Touchwiz devices today to see if I can replicate this.

I'm on slimkat with is aosp based mate, and I only get the same message as the guy posted in his pic

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th July 2014, 09:12 PM |#106  
lion7718's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
I had the same problem yesterday on my N4, but I figured it was cause the server was overworked...it is working today.
28th July 2014, 10:59 PM |#107  
ktetreault14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Largo
Thanks Meter: 1,813
 
Donate to Me
More
Going to be trying again on TW 4.4.2
29th July 2014, 02:57 AM |#108  
RSenG2x's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 516
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion7718

I had the same problem yesterday on my N4, but I figured it was cause the server was overworked...it is working today.

Yes this seems like this may have been the issue as I finished testing on a variety of phones (Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Nexus 5, Moto G, Xoom Tablet) and they all worked fine. The other thing is that there may be a timeout exception involved so if you are still having an issue, please make sure your internet connection is strong.
29th July 2014, 04:03 AM |#109  
ktetreault14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Largo
Thanks Meter: 1,813
 
Donate to Me
More
Everything works beautifully on my note
The Following User Says Thank You to ktetreault14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktetreault14 Ad-Free
29th July 2014, 09:06 PM |#110  
RSenG2x's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 516
 
Donate to Me
More
2.5:
- New Command: Read Unread Gmail - will read snippets from all unread gmail messages (utilizes new Gmail Api announced at Google IO 2014)
- New Command: Raise/Lower Volume
- Tasker Event plugin accessible through Tasker>New Profile>Events>Plugin>Commandr
- Return to last app after recognizing a command (optional) (accessibility service only)
- Bug fixes
- Updated Translations

Off to see colleges so updates will be slowed down
Donate button on website www.RSenApps.com
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RSenG2x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RSenG2x Ad-Free
31st July 2014, 07:31 PM |#111  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Crashing on i9300 CM11
Hi,
when I using any build in command "Google now" is crashing and Commandr too I'm using CM11M8 on SGS3 (i9300). If you need more info send me pm, I love app idea and I would really like help to fix that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
commander, commandr, google now, rsenapps, ryan senanayake

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes