FORUMS

[APP][4.1+][ROOT] Contacts Sync - sync your address book contacts

1,853 posts
Thanks Meter: 433
 
By AndroidDeveloperLB, Senior Member on 19th October 2016, 02:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th January 2020, 09:31 AM |#411  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 433
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmadOkda

I think yes, didn't monitor the mobile while the software was syncing but I am sure I saw two different profiles being synced during the process

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

OK thank you.
13th February 2020, 10:48 PM |#412  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Not syncing on my OnePlus 6. Tried to clean contacts data and delete and import contacts to Google from the browser but nothing..
14th February 2020, 12:22 PM |#413  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 433
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juancruz98

Not syncing on my OnePlus 6. Tried to clean contacts data and delete and import contacts to Google from the browser but nothing..

Can you please contact me via email? I want to get more information to find the reason of the issue.
Also, I've now updated the FAQ about workarounds. Please try what's written there.
14th February 2020, 01:52 PM |#414  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidDeveloperLB

Can you please contact me via email? I want to get more information to find the reason of the issue.
Also, I've now updated the FAQ about workarounds. Please try what's written there.

Yeah, I tried cleaning the data of WhatsApp and restart but no success..

EDIT: Solved, I was pressing the stop button when it reached the end of WhatsApp contacts because I thought it would stop scrolling. I didn't read the instructions carefully, my bad!
22nd February 2020, 03:59 PM |#415  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 433
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juancruz98

Yeah, I tried cleaning the data of WhatsApp and restart but no success..

EDIT: Solved, I was pressing the stop button when it reached the end of WhatsApp contacts because I thought it would stop scrolling. I didn't read the instructions carefully, my bad!

OK nice to see it works for you now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
contacts, photos, sync

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes