Post Reply Email Thread
20th October 2014, 05:24 PM |#161  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onexuan

The 3.2.0 Version updated

1. Add Xposed temp in status bar

Please give an option to remove this. My status bar is cluttered enough already without showing the temperature to two decimal places.
20th October 2014, 05:54 PM |#162  
Thanks Meter: 306

Donate to Me
More
It's sad to see 60-70% in xda are either illiterate or too lazy still need breastfeeding. It's in the setting or disable it in xposed
20th October 2014, 06:07 PM |#163  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansonchen

It's sad to see 60-70% in xda are either illiterate or too lazy still need breastfeeding. It's in the setting or disable it in xposed

It's actually NOT in the settings, thanks. I did disable it in xposed, which worked. So at least some part of your post was useful.
20th October 2014, 06:34 PM |#164  
Thanks Meter: 306

Donate to Me
More

Can be accessed either from the apps or xposed. Same settings.
21st October 2014, 11:28 AM |#165  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,012

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chambz

Please give an option to remove this. My status bar is cluttered enough already without showing the temperature to two decimal places.

its default is disable! Don't check checkbox in xposed app.
22nd October 2014, 07:59 AM |#166  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Nice application but I have some annoying with temperature on statusbar showing, how can I remove it.
Thanks in advance.
22nd October 2014, 08:17 AM |#167  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by memooffon

Nice application but I have some annoying with temperature on statusbar showing, how can I remove it.
Thanks in advance.

Really?
The Following User Says Thank You to gengi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gengi Ad-Free
22nd October 2014, 08:36 AM |#168  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gengi

Really?

Yes, lot of applications show there any way to remove temperature showing on statusbar ?

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by onexuan

its default is disable! Don't check checkbox in xposed app.

Ahh.
Sorry for my blind.
I see this just now.
Already uncheck in Xposed it is OK now.
22nd October 2014, 03:12 PM |#169  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
The 3.3.0 Version updated
The 3.3.0 updated updated
  1. Fix xposed temp in status bar bug
  2. Fix ANR bug in a few ROMs
  3. Add Portuguese Brazil language
some video:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onexuan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onexuan Ad-Free
24th October 2014, 03:05 AM |#170  
Flag 127.0.0.1
Thanks Meter: 269

More
Since your app use XPosed, why does it write data to files using root instead of replacing value in RAM with XPosed ? How can we be sure the correct values will be set again if we uninstall your app ?
Why is your app hiding ? It's not listed in SuperSU, it's not in recent app when you open it's GUI.
Why does it try to read serial number ? Why do you need it ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magissia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Magissia Ad-Free
24th October 2014, 07:47 AM |#171  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magissia

Since your app use XPosed, why does it write data to files using root instead of replacing value in RAM with XPosed ? How can we be sure the correct values will be set again if we uninstall your app ?
Why is your app hiding ? It's not listed in SuperSU, it's not in recent app when you open it's GUI.
Why does it try to read serial number ? Why do you need it ?

I made reference to this cputempinstatusbar source project. some code is the same, the different is battery temp. so, I don't know what you said "write data to files using root instead of replacing value in RAM with XPosed"
2. Because a user give me his feedback, he don't want to clean Coolify in recent apps. so I search Android API that it is able to not display in recent apps. so I added it, it is android:excludeFromRecents="true"http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8...udefromrecents, I don't know why SuperSU doesn't show it. I just set android:excludeFromRecents="true" to make recent apps don't show it.
3. Here is privacy, we may automatically collect and store certain exception information in server logs to improve this app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
coolify, cooling, fever, hot, overheat

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)