FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+] coolRecorder - easy to use multi-function recorder

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello! Thank you for your interest in the program coolRecorder!

First of all, let me note that I am not only a programmer, but also a musician and the main reason for creating this application is the desire to quickly and more or less accurately record the rehearsals of my rock band. Well, you know: musicians often invent new songs during long jams and it's hard to keep everything in my head. I searched for a long time, but I did not find a beautiful and convenient solution to this problem for myself, so I decided to create it myself.

What could be easier - I just press one button on my Wear OS watch to start recording! My smartphone can be located anywhere in the room and I do not need direct access to it. At the same time, I can pause and continue recording at any moment all the same right from my watch.

Record voice, music - anything with this fast, beautiful and convenient application. Share your records on social networks and messengers.

Ready-made presets will allow you to record voice, live music, or just your surroundings with the highest quality. For devices with Android 7.x and higher, a raw recording preset is available.

No advertisement, no donation, no internet connection required. This app simply does it's job - records sound.

I find this application really useful and I hope you will find it useful too. I also tried to make the application beautiful and simple enough so that you wouldn’t need instructions and tips to start using it.

GOOGLE PLAY
WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0_en.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	256.4 KB
ID:	4712837   Click image for larger version

Name:	1_en.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	4712838   Click image for larger version

Name:	2_en.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	222.5 KB
ID:	4712839   Click image for larger version

Name:	3_en.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	205.5 KB
ID:	4712840   Click image for larger version

Name:	4_en.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	4712844  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rusher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rusher Ad-Free

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)