FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.2+] Corgi for Feedly - Material Design RSS lock screen

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By Stan.Dmitriev, Junior Member on 4th March 2015, 02:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Corgi Banner

Corgi is a one of a kind lock screen replacement. It transforms your standard lock in to a Feedly (RSS) reader. It’s a full app experience right when you turn ON the screen. All of this is made in a beautiful Material Design.

How it works?

Once the phone has started, you’ll see latest headlines from your favorite resources. You are still a single gesture away from unlocking your phone. But if you have a minute or two, Corgi is right here, waiting for you with the latest articles from the web. If you saw an intriguing headline, just swipe up and enjoy the article. Browse more stories by swiping to the left, it is that simple.

Corgi is made for Feedly

To make this all come true, we have partnered with the best news aggregator out there. Feedly is fast, reliable. But most importantly, thanks to the Feedly v3 Engine, it let’s you get news from anywhere. Starting with big news resources as The Verge, TechCrunch, XDA-Developers going to more local ones like Boston Business News. Allowing you to read the news, you actually care of. Note: if you are already using Feedly, you don't need to subscribe again.

Corgi Icon
Why Corgi?
If a dog is men best friend. Then corgi is the most adorable friend. We want to bring that positive mood right to your lock screen.

Screenshots
Moto G Corgi 1Moto G Corgi 2Moto G Corgi 3
Download Link

Play Store Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....swipe.android

Latest .APK version 0.10.10 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1431947060

Older Versions - 0.10.5 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1427126507
0.10.3 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1425976558
0.10.1 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1425976558

Note!

This is a preview of the application. It is still missing many of the options in settings as well as on screen notifications. Please tell us what you think of the idea and design of this app. Please share your issues so we can fix them ASAP!

Changelog

- Fixed Alarm and Call overlapping
- Fixed memory leaks
- Won't crash any more
- Added Notification support
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CorgiBanner.png
Views:	30922
Size:	247.2 KB
ID:	3193887   Click image for larger version

Name:	MotoG.png
Views:	25302
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	3193997   Click image for larger version

Name:	MotoG2.png
Views:	25266
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	3193998   Click image for larger version

Name:	MotoG3.png
Views:	37526
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	3193999  
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: apk Corgi_release_0_10_1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (15.21 MB, 2612 views)
File Type: apk Corgi_release_0_10_3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (15.21 MB, 130 views)
File Type: apk Corgi_release_0_10_5.apk - [Click for QR Code] (15.21 MB, 180 views)
File Type: apk Corgi_release_0_10_10.apk - [Click for QR Code] (14.71 MB, 706 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Stan.Dmitriev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stan.Dmitriev Ad-Free

4th March 2015, 05:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up Corgi
Lock is awesome! I realy liked.
Notice: I have samsung s3. Alarm under lock screen and I need to make an unlock. Pls fix it. Thank you!!
4th March 2015, 09:41 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cooper

Lock is awesome! I realy liked.
Notice: I have samsung s3. Alarm under lock screen and I need to make an unlock. Pls fix it. Thank you!!

That's is strange, it's related to the fact that Samsung has it's own alarm, it is not that easy to tract that event. But we will do our best to solve this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stan.Dmitriev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stan.Dmitriev Ad-Free
5th March 2015, 09:04 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Cool App!
Although one thing that bugs me: After a reboot, the screen is black and only after I pulled down the status bar and clicked on something, the PINCode Pattern appears.
The Following User Says Thank You to Crime_Monkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Crime_Monkey Ad-Free
5th March 2015, 09:28 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
awesome!! I really like it. This is the type of lockscreen I looked for a long time

One thing that buggs me is, if I swipe to the right, it dismisses the last article so that I can't get back to it.

Also it would be nice to have an animation to the pattern lock. instead of it just popping up

**EDIT**
Also it would be nice to include Notifications or space for a widget (to use external notification widget-apps)
The Following User Says Thank You to darKpoiSonend For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darKpoiSonend Ad-Free
5th March 2015, 09:49 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thumbs up nice app!
flat design, fast and nice.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noenmo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noenmo Ad-Free
5th March 2015, 09:55 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darKpoiSonend

awesome!! I really like it. This is the type of lockscreen I looked for a long time

One thing that buggs me is, if I swipe to the right, it dismisses the last article so that I can't get back to it.

Also it would be nice to have an animation to the pattern lock. instead of it just popping up

**EDIT**
Also it would be nice to include Notifications or space for a widget (to use external notification widget-apps)

I'm glad you like it. To go back, press the "+" button and the press "back". We still have not added it to the guide so it's a bit complicated.
And yes, there will be the animation for the lock screen, in the next update I hope!
The Following User Says Thank You to Stan.Dmitriev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stan.Dmitriev Ad-Free
5th March 2015, 10:00 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crime_Monkey

Cool App!
Although one thing that bugs me: After a reboot, the screen is black and only after I pulled down the status bar and clicked on something, the PINCode Pattern appears.

I'm glad you like is. That's a weird bug, I'll try to trace it and fix it for the next update.
6th March 2015, 04:24 AM |#9  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 244

Donate to Me
More
Looks beautiful, will give it a try!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aritraroy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aritraroy Ad-Free
6th March 2015, 05:52 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
i like the icon and ui
i have not time to read all my fav sources. but with corgi it's easy. i enjoy my fave cartoons and pictures from 9gag and 500x

simply beauty keep it up!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xharms For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xharms Ad-Free
6th March 2015, 07:52 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
this will be an amazing app.
Just gave it a quick try: and I love it. It's a little bit laggy on my z2 but I'm sure that will be fixed in future version. Keep the good work up and I'll buy it when iits ready!
The Following User Says Thank You to JonnyZaggi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JonnyZaggi Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)